has anyone gained weight then lost after joining from vlcd?

lumpyandbumpy

Silver Member
as the title says really, ive noticed a few posters saying that some people have moved from a vlcd to juddd and gained in their first week/first 2 weeks then started to lose again. i'm in the same boat with a current 2lbs gain but ive had a nose back through the older threads and cant seem to find anyone who had gained then started losing, everyone seems to have had fab losses straight away!

im just looking for someone who experienced the same as me, for some inspiration and reassurance that juddd will start working for me. i really enjoy the diet and the freedom it gives but at the same time i feel scared about gaining as i worked so hard on cambridge to get my weight off. i only want to lose a stone more and am happy to do this slowly with say 1lb a week loss, but at the mo i feel nervous about my changeover. has anyone else been in this position too and then started to see a change within the first month of juddd? thanks xx

bump again!

Babe i actually dont think you will be on your own! Im feeling bigger already :( Fed up of this.....at least your in blimin 9's im still in the 10's and was in the 9's befor my hol!!

Depressed :(

Babe i actually dont think you will be on your own! Im feeling bigger already :( Fed up of this.....at least your in blimin 9's im still in the 10's and was in the 9's befor my hol!!

Depressed :(

dont worry hunni give it the full week, i bet you'll be fine. did u have ur wine last night lol? xx

yeah two glasses hun loved it xxx but seriously i know my body and feel like its not good!

Back