Has anyone heard of or tried....

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
The body ID plan, where they send you a kit and you take a spot of blood and send it off to the lab:-

Why choose the Body ID Plan?
  • Personalised plan, tailored through laboratory analysis
  • Weight and shape normalisation through a balanced and healthy diet plan
  • A long term healthy eating plan – no more ‘yo-yo’ dieting
  • Additional health benefits of addressing your food intolerances (energy levels, skin, head pains and digestion).
What’s included in the plan?
  • Food intolerance testing kit
  • Laboratory analysis to identify food intolerance
  • Personalised healthy eating plan incorporating the laboratory analysis of your sample
  • Comprehensive support pack to provide guidance and assist you in altering your diet while ensuring you maintain a healthy eating plan
  • Dietary advice written by a leading nutritionist
I just wondered if anyone knew anything about it...

Yep I did that, from memory it cost me around 400 quid.

They sent me back a huge long report that said to avoid Tuna like the plague, and that I was wheat intolerent and although not a full cealiac I should avoid gluten.

I took on board everything they said and still didn't lose weight.

M.

Cripes! £400.
Think how many weeks CD S/S you could have got for that!

I reckon it's codswhallop ! If you are intolerant to anything your gp can test- and you need more than a drop of blood. I think I'll stick with CD myself.
Unless anyone else knows different of course....

I have to say that I was a little intolerent to wheat and I knew that anyway, but after doing the CD diet I am ok with bread which is strange! (not making claims that Cambridge cures anything!)

Anyway it was expensive to be honest but not sure what they have to do so not going to say it was too much!

Back