Has anyone here switched from Cambridge?

Well done, -3lbs is really good..

Hi, yes I've come over from Cambridge.
I lost weight on it a few years ago, but could not get into it second time round. So decided it's better to loose weight at a slower rate than not to loose it. Also I was always going to have to eat at some point.
WW pp is really good way to loose weight, just takes a bit longer. But I'm happy I switched over.
Good luck and that was a good weight loss, well done x

Hi Gem, well done on the 3lb loss, that's great.
I hadn't realised you had changed plans.
was just in here for a nosey as i am thinking about what is going to suit me best once i stop CD.
Have been doing my own version of CD for the past few weeks!!! still losing but just not as much.

You finding WW easy to follow? Does it take a lot of thinking and planning?

Hi sunshine!

I'm loving it! The scales said I'd lost 6lbs after the first full week on it so I'm chuffed to bits! It's so easy to follow as well, as long as you track everything you eat/drink. It's making me really think about what I put in my mouth, and when I could be making healthier choices (like today is my treat day - roast chicken from Tesco and it's about 15 points!!! so in future I shall just roast my own without fat and save some points!!).

I'd recommend it for definite. Best decision I ever made was switching to WW xxx

Hi sunshine!

I'm loving it! The scales said I'd lost 6lbs after the first full week on it so I'm chuffed to bits! It's so easy to follow as well, as long as you track everything you eat/drink. It's making me really think about what I put in my mouth, and when I could be making healthier choices (like today is my treat day - roast chicken from Tesco and it's about 15 points!!! so in future I shall just roast my own without fat and save some points!!).

I'd recommend it for definite. Best decision I ever made was switching to WW xxx

Glad your enjoying it hun, it really is a great plan!! Today is my mini blow out day aswell and use all my weekly points plus my daily ones :) Woop woop

Glad your enjoying it hun, it really is a great plan!! Today is my mini blow out day aswell and use all my weekly points plus my daily ones :) Woop woop

I am really loving it! It's so easy to live with and I don't feel I am missing out at all.

I don't normally blow out as such - last week I only used about 10 of my weekly points but this week the roast dinner caused a blow out (that and cherry pie and custard which is now cooking...yum!)!

So worth it! x

Absolutely !! Why not aye?

And I like to keep up every week by eating them as I feel that if I didnt then one week I did then my body would think, hmmm oh **** hes binging lol! so yeah I eat them most on sunday on my lazy day and then I still manage to lose :)

Love love love love ProPoints!!!!

Ooh maybe I will try that. I guess they can't do us any harm since we are given them to use! What the hell! Sunday shall be my 'blow out' day then. As long as I'm not working because that would ruin it :(

I'm also loving ProPoints! I can't believe I weigh less than I did when I came off Cambridge already. That's never happened before when I've come off it. Normally I gain, and gain....and gain some more! x

Delighted to find this thread as I posted a similar thread last night.

Unfortunatley pro points isn't available in Ireland until next year though. I'm reluctant to start WW doing in the old points way. But sure I've got another stone or so to get off on this TFR VLCD anyway before I'll be happy to change.

hey Gem

well done on the 1st week loss you did so well, i've always loved weightwatchers, and i'm coming back in 3 weeks as need to use exante to get the weight off i've gained since faffing about with cambridge:rolleyes:...like you i don't ever wanna put the weight on again and know weight watchers is the way to do it and maintain, even if it takes an extra few months to get to goal :D good luck with week 2 xx

Yay! Another 2lbs off this week!

I can't believe I am losing weight and eating! I've never been able to do that before!!!

I love WW PP :D x

Elvira said:
Yay! Another 2lbs off this week!

I can't believe I am losing weight and eating! I've never been able to do that before!!!

I love WW PP :D x

Brilliant!

Back