1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone moved successfully from CD to Slimming world ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kate08, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Kate08

Kate08 Well-Known Member

I'm currently doing the 810 plan and thinking of moving upto the maintenance programme through the appropriate steps (and when I stop flippin snacking :mad: ) then going along to Slimming World, CD has worked brilliantly for me, but my job has now moved on a bit and it's including a LOT of eating out at lunches and evening and CD is getting hard to stick to whilst eating out (at the companies expense - Yes !! :D ) but I've heard brilliant things about SW, just REALLY REALLY nervous of moving across and then gaining weight on it, as I've seen someone's signature on here include going across to SW and they put weight on ! :eek: They ended up going back to CD.

Would love to know if anyone has done the switch and been successful ? :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

I have. I only did CD for three weeks but even so the tranisition for me has been successfully. I only do Red Days and still avoid the major carbs but I have to say, its the best thing I did. I gained 1lb in the week between leaving CD and joining SW but since I have started SW i have had continous losses (so far). If you do swap then I would recommend sticking to low carb to begin with incase your body keeps hold of the carbs. After a few days you can follow SW in it's entireity. xx