• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Has anyone registeres online woth ww

chug

Silver Member
i do the monthly pass which includes e-source online and the meetings. ... i like e-source i find it really useful ... this is a better forum then theirs though ;)

S: 12st8lb C: 11st13lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st9lb(5.11%)
I'm an onliner but I wouldn't have been able to do it without the iphone app to track as I'm not able to get online everytime I eat to do it on their website. I believe you can buy a calculator or something from WW that does the same thing if you don't have a smartphone.

I signed up for a reduced price 3 month plan though, so I don't have access to esource (I don't think), but I agree with Hello 2 Slimmer Me that this forum is far better than their own one.

I probably won't extend my membership after the 3 months are finished as I feel like I could continue without them.

So, in answer to your question, it's worth joining online just to get you started, get a feel of PP for foods etc.

S: 11st5lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 1st0lb(8.81%)
I cancelled my online membership after the first 3 months as wanted to save money and do it alone (and minimins!) but lasted 6 days before I mailed them asking nicely to reinstate my membership!

When you don't pay to be online you lose most of the functionality of the iPhone app and I bought some different 'unofficial' ones but it just wasn't the same. So ended up thinking it's worth £10.95 a month for tracking/pointing/weigh in etc all under one roof.

Hope this helps! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

chug

Silver Member
Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
i do the monthly pass which includes e-source online and the meetings. ... i like e-source i find it really useful ... this is a better forum then theirs though ;)
Thanks for the tip.

chug

Silver Member
Dakota78 said:
I'm an onliner but I wouldn't have been able to do it without the iphone app to track as I'm not able to get online everytime I eat to do it on their website. I believe you can buy a calculator or something from WW that does the same thing if you don't have a smartphone.

I signed up for a reduced price 3 month plan though, so I don't have access to esource (I don't think), but I agree with Hello 2 Slimmer Me that this forum is far better than their own one.

I probably won't extend my membership after the 3 months are finished as I feel like I could continue without them.

So, in answer to your question, it's worth joining online just to get you started, get a feel of PP for foods etc.
Thanks Dakota78 I think I'm going to do the same but also if I go through a cashback site I have really I will get it free for 3 months he he. Thanks for your advice x x

chug

Silver Member
Thanks Dakota78. I think I may join for the 3 months because also I can get cashback through a site I use so then it works out free for me lol. Thanks again for advice x x

chug

Silver Member
skinny_wannabe82 said:
I cancelled my online membership after the first 3 months as wanted to save money and do it alone (and minimins!) but lasted 6 days before I mailed them asking nicely to reinstate my membership!

When you don't pay to be online you lose most of the functionality of the iPhone app and I bought some different 'unofficial' ones but it just wasn't the same. So ended up thinking it's worth £10.95 a month for tracking/pointing/weigh in etc all under one roof.

Hope this helps! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks yes your advice does help. Lucky for me I've managed on my own for 5 days but who knows if I will last on my own lol. I was thinking mainly to register online to get all the useful info and to see how it works. Thanks again