Has anyone registeres online woth ww

chug

Silver Member
Hi all

I'm thinking of registering online with ww because I'm unable to go to the classes and find them really expensive so thought I'd register online. Does anyone else use it and what do you think?

i do the monthly pass which includes e-source online and the meetings. ... i like e-source i find it really useful ... this is a better forum then theirs though ;)

I'm an onliner but I wouldn't have been able to do it without the iphone app to track as I'm not able to get online everytime I eat to do it on their website. I believe you can buy a calculator or something from WW that does the same thing if you don't have a smartphone.

I signed up for a reduced price 3 month plan though, so I don't have access to esource (I don't think), but I agree with Hello 2 Slimmer Me that this forum is far better than their own one.

I probably won't extend my membership after the 3 months are finished as I feel like I could continue without them.

So, in answer to your question, it's worth joining online just to get you started, get a feel of PP for foods etc.

I cancelled my online membership after the first 3 months as wanted to save money and do it alone (and minimins!) but lasted 6 days before I mailed them asking nicely to reinstate my membership!

When you don't pay to be online you lose most of the functionality of the iPhone app and I bought some different 'unofficial' ones but it just wasn't the same. So ended up thinking it's worth £10.95 a month for tracking/pointing/weigh in etc all under one roof.

Hope this helps! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
i do the monthly pass which includes e-source online and the meetings. ... i like e-source i find it really useful ... this is a better forum then theirs though ;)

Thanks for the tip.

Dakota78 said:
I'm an onliner but I wouldn't have been able to do it without the iphone app to track as I'm not able to get online everytime I eat to do it on their website. I believe you can buy a calculator or something from WW that does the same thing if you don't have a smartphone.

I signed up for a reduced price 3 month plan though, so I don't have access to esource (I don't think), but I agree with Hello 2 Slimmer Me that this forum is far better than their own one.

I probably won't extend my membership after the 3 months are finished as I feel like I could continue without them.

So, in answer to your question, it's worth joining online just to get you started, get a feel of PP for foods etc.

Thanks Dakota78 I think I'm going to do the same but also if I go through a cashback site I have really I will get it free for 3 months he he. Thanks for your advice x x

skinny_wannabe82 said:
I cancelled my online membership after the first 3 months as wanted to save money and do it alone (and minimins!) but lasted 6 days before I mailed them asking nicely to reinstate my membership!

When you don't pay to be online you lose most of the functionality of the iPhone app and I bought some different 'unofficial' ones but it just wasn't the same. So ended up thinking it's worth £10.95 a month for tracking/pointing/weigh in etc all under one roof.

Hope this helps! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks yes your advice does help. Lucky for me I've managed on my own for 5 days but who knows if I will last on my own lol. I was thinking mainly to register online to get all the useful info and to see how it works. Thanks again

Back