Has anyone restarted successfully?

Hi all, im new! I did cd about 3 years ago and lost 3 stone, i then stopped abruptly and have put it all back on since. I did try to restart many times and have never manged to do more than a day. is it possible to restart and stick to it again? i am trying to restart on wed.....

Hey Orange & Mango,

I restarted on Friday so far so good, thought today has been a struggle. Along for the journey we can buddie up.

Lx

Yes tomorrow will be tough, but you have to keep focused on why your doing this. I took pictures of myself and have got them at hand to see how my body shape is and how I want it to be.

If you get tempted to eat Tell yourself that you know how you feel now and you know how you'll feel if you eat. I had to do this to get through today. I really struggled today, but have to keep myself on track because I want to be happy on my own skin

Lx

Hi there, I started again yesterday having lost over a stone last year this time and putting it back on. I tried to re-start through the year but never managed to make it past day 3 so gave up.. seems the minute my body's about to go into ketosis I start eating! I'm determined not to have this happen this week and trying to think of only making it through "today" ...so one day at a time. Good luck!

Hi,

I'ce restarted (did LL before). I lost 4 stone with LL and put two back on. I'm into my second week on CD and its gets so much easier after a few days. There will be a few days at the beginning where it seems impossible, you feel terrible...but ti does end. By the end of th first week you will have a great weight loss and feel a lot better.

yes it can be done i lost over 10 stone 3 years ago but due to a bodged tummy tuck (nearly died!!!!) i ate through depression and put 7 stone back on i am now back on it week 12 just finished today and to date i have lost 47.5lb so it can be done if you think its going to be hard it will be just think hey i did it once i can do it again and you will do it you know all the pitfalls the first few days drinking so much water visits to the loo etc so your a pro at this come on you can do this if i can anyone can
good luck and stay positive and focused and i know you will do it good luck

yes it can be done i lost over 10 stone 3 years ago but due to a bodged tummy tuck (nearly died!!!!) i ate through depression and put 7 stone back on i am now back on it week 12 just finished today and to date i have lost 47.5lb so it can be done if you think its going to be hard it will be just think hey i did it once i can do it again and you will do it you know all the pitfalls the first few days drinking so much water visits to the loo etc so your a pro at this come on you can do this if i can anyone can
good luck and stay positive and focused and i know you will do it good luck

gosh sounds awful! well done you, you should be very proud of yourself, thanks for your words of advice xx

Hi hun, I am currently on my third attempt at LT and as you can see from my sig it is going well. It can be done, I think your head has to be in the right place and I found I learnt a lot from my previous attempts so it has really helped me stick to it 100%.

Minis has been vital as well so log on regularly especially on the bad days. I never thought about how long it would take, I have found mini goals and taking it a day at a time has worked best for me.

Good luck and try to enjoy the journey x

Orange-mango - how are you doing? Hanging on?? You must be edgining nearer and nearer ketosis...you can do it!

im on my 21st restart,i started well 1st 2 weeks but 3rd week i started picking at food,small choccy bars...so after only losing 2lb that week i decided i needed to eat something as could not completly ss,so i brought a big tub of wafer thin chicken,and if im feeling hungry i have about 4 slices of it,so far im doing good,i go for my weigh in this afternoon so hoping i have lost something,but it does fill me up and its healthy...

First post so bit nervous as to if I am doing it right.

I am desperate to restart I have enough to last me a week but so embarrassed to ring counsellor to ask if I can start again.

Anyone else felt this.

D x

Hi I had been trying to restart unsuccessfully for 3 years..but I managed to find a group started 11th sept havent cheated once and have lost 3 stone 1 in 10 weeks,when your heads in the right place you can do it
good luck xx
Doris2 I always used to be embarrassed about phoning my cdc to restart,but they do expect it I think and was always welcomed back with open arms go for it love you will be glad you did
xx

I have just restarted today and i have done ok but had 2 tangerines i kno i shouldn't but surely this is better than a burger for lunch huh?

i am planning to get on to ss perfectly but today was hard so had to have 2 of them i lost 21 pound in 3 weeks a few month ago and havent put any back on even tho iv been a pig so im hoping to lose another 21 before christmas =)

you can do it read some of the inspiration on here,, good luck x

have had a look through the forum cant believe so many have done so well its real inspiration and well done to you to andju.

so far so good today just hope I can maintain it.

D x

opps my last post said was my 21st restart lol meant to say my 1st,anyway as i said i eat a few bits of chicken everyday,and i just got weighed and have lost 6lb this week,so shows u can eat and still lose....

Back