has anyone seen my motivation? last seen in September!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kerry2285, 31 October 2011 Social URL.

1. kerry2285

kerry2285 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Urgh! I was so determind to beat the flab, get healthy, change my eating habbits and get my engagement ring to fit me.

However just don't know where my mojo has gone :( I love seeing you all losing the lbs on here. Why can't I get my head in the zone too?? I really want it, honestly!

Sorry for my rant, I'm getting frustrated with myself and my mouth! Sorry, rant over x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rednicola

Rednicola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Primal & intermittent fasting
    Awwww Kerry I've been the same but since august ...1st November today let's make this our fresh start xx

4. Nomes

Nomes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    ww
    I remember looking at a cleaner in my work and thinking flipping heck she's lost all that weight and I haven't- then it struck me- shed been working away at it a pound at a time. You can do it- a pound a week will see you 8lbs lighter by Christmas x end of jan you could be a stone lighter x

5. MrsK87

MrsK87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(7.4%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I've been the same lately your not alone. I fell like crap and think about my weight everyday yet it doesn't stop me filling my face! it's good at the time for all of about 10 minutes then I just feel huge again.

I have missed WI for 3 weeks now because of work commitments and have eaten all round me. I really don't know if I have the guts to go back to WI tomorrow night but if I don't were does it end???

I feel your frustration lol!! I'm just going to try take it a day at a time and not think too far ahead. good luck!

6. Hello_2_Slimmer_Me

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me Full Member

:lost: <--- i found him !! :)

i'll send him back to you so you can have a good November :D

xxx

7. kerry2285

kerry2285 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you everyone. I have ruined today but tomorrow is weigh in day, im going to take what the scales tell me then re-start afresh. Thank you for returning my motivation!! Much appreciated lol xx

Good luck to you all, hopefully we can all do amazingly well in november :) x

8. LouiseMc

LouiseMc Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've been feeling the same this is my 3rd week and I have no idea where my motivation had gone! First 2 weeks was really good! Loosing 8.5 pounds and after the week I've had dreading my WI on Thursday :( not good! I really hope u get your motivation back! Xxxx

9. kerry2285

kerry2285 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you. Good luck for your weigh in. Fingers crossed its a sts at worse xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.