Operation No More Excuses

Lougarry

Day: 1
Feeling: Frustrated

I'm Louggary, 29 years old. Used to be very fit until a series of events (bad relationship, low self esteme...you know, the 'usual' stuff). About five years ago I managed to get my act together, lost about four stone, started meeting new people, took up pole fitness and finally, in a very happy place I met the love of my life and we started exploring the world together. Then I had a pretty serious injury to my left arm which left me unable to do most physical activity and in the boredum I turned back to comfort eating and started slipping back into depression.

Today though I have had enough. I deserve better than what I am doing to myself and I'm sick of taumenting myself for how I look. Everyone has to have a goal and early next year my partner and I turn 30 so to celebrate we are going on a two week safari in Tanzania. Today after work I marched into a store that I had seen a pair of trousers that I liked for the safari and bought them...two sizes to small.

So that is my aim. I think two sizes is probably just under two stone but who knows. All I know is that those trousers are tiny haha! I'm already hungry, or at least my mind is making me think I am because I'm stressing out, so instead of caving or trying to surpress my feelings I thought I would find a place I could rant and get all the crazy out. Hopefully this is the right place.

Right now I'm seriously considering going to bed so I can hide from the urges to binge, however that can't happen until I've done some sit ups. I hate sit ups and have developed a bit of a cold so most movements make me cough. Fun fun fun!

Just declined cake in work.

I'm already in a pretty crappy mood but now I'm even more grumpy. Roll on lunch time so I can have some...soup. Lame!

Today was typically lame. Lots to do at work but not so much that the day flew by, nor was any of it overly exciting. Clearly that means that I have to be super super hungry. Am pretty pleased that I managed to avoid cake and when I did get too hungry I had some of that proper corn pop corn stuff, the sundried tomato stuff tastes nice but a bit weird so it lastest me most of the weekend. Orange in between trains kept the call of junk food at bay.

It's days like this that remind me of what a proper emotional eater I am :rolleyes:

Back