has anyone seen my motivation? last seen in September!

kerry2285

Silver Member
Urgh! I was so determind to beat the flab, get healthy, change my eating habbits and get my engagement ring to fit me.

However just don't know where my mojo has gone :( I love seeing you all losing the lbs on here. Why can't I get my head in the zone too?? I really want it, honestly!

Sorry for my rant, I'm getting frustrated with myself and my mouth! Sorry, rant over x

Awwww Kerry I've been the same but since august ...1st November today let's make this our fresh start xx

I remember looking at a cleaner in my work and thinking flipping heck she's lost all that weight and I haven't- then it struck me- shed been working away at it a pound at a time. You can do it- a pound a week will see you 8lbs lighter by Christmas x end of jan you could be a stone lighter x

I've been the same lately your not alone. I fell like crap and think about my weight everyday yet it doesn't stop me filling my face! it's good at the time for all of about 10 minutes then I just feel huge again.

I have missed WI for 3 weeks now because of work commitments and have eaten all round me. I really don't know if I have the guts to go back to WI tomorrow night but if I don't were does it end???

I feel your frustration lol!! I'm just going to try take it a day at a time and not think too far ahead. good luck!

:lost: <--- i found him !! :)

i'll send him back to you so you can have a good November :D

xxx

Thank you everyone. I have ruined today but tomorrow is weigh in day, im going to take what the scales tell me then re-start afresh. Thank you for returning my motivation!! Much appreciated lol xx

Good luck to you all, hopefully we can all do amazingly well in november :) x

I've been feeling the same this is my 3rd week and I have no idea where my motivation had gone! First 2 weeks was really good! Loosing 8.5 pounds and after the week I've had dreading my WI on Thursday :( not good! I really hope u get your motivation back! Xxxx

Back