Has anyone seen my willpower?!

SuzySparkle

:help2:
Finding it so hard to get into Lipotrim at the moment, I have done the diet before and I know that it works but for some reason I'm just not "in the zone". I know that if I can get through the first couple of weeks I'll be fine - I just need to find my willpower to stick to it. Any advice? x

Yes! Feel proud that your taking positive steps to 1) improve your health 2) improve your physical abilities 3) improve your energy levels & if your anything like me improve your self confidence, esteem and make you feel sexier & more vibrant again. All of mine went for a bit of a wander when I started piling on the weight!

Try & focus on 28 days at a time. Each weigh in is 1/4 of the way to goal! By the time it cones around & you are seeing your body shape adjusting to the diet you will probably feel motivated to extend the goal & if not take 2 weeks out to do refeed & week off & then you might feel up to doing another 4 week stint?

Take pics at the start. I'm only 12 days in & already I can start seeing a difference in my shape. Look at before & after pics on here to help focus you on bad days & keep busy doing things to avoid boredom.

Eat at regular times, drink tonnes of water & follow the plan to the letter. Each time you avoid a possible danger zone like family mealtimes, social functions etc think of it as a battle overcome & see yourself as stronger. I personally like to imagine those who expect me to fail having to eat their big fat words when I get to my goal "doing another silly diet" as they put it!

Cone on here anytime you need support, often you will find something that helps & even just reading stuff helps to pass time & before you know it the feelings of lacking will power will be as Gloria Gaynor once sang.......turned around & out that door! You will survive!!! :0)

Keep at it, for you!!!

I find it helpful to come here and read supportive messages, and also to think about times when people have said I couldn't do something and did. That's a reminder of how we can overcome the tough times and prove unsupportive people wrong, and also to prove to ourselves that we can do anything we put our minds to. Best of luck, you have my support!

I find this site boosts my willpower, everyone is here to help you through it x

Back