Has anyone seen...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Gemmy_Lou, 15 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My motivation? :sigh:

I know I had it the start of last week but now it has well and truly gone missing.

I am not sure whether it got a late deal and went on holiday without me or if it is poorly but we normally keep daily contact with one another.

I am concerned something has happened to my motivation and I don't know what I will do without it. I hope it comes back soon.

If anyone spots it can they please return it, I feel very scared without it.

A reward will be considered...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hope you find it again soon, I think I saw it lurking by the cream cakes and frowning at people in the supermarket today. If I see it again i'll send it back to you:)

4. vixkat

vixkat Cambridge Consultant

you need a tag on it 'return to /gemmy_lou if found' LOL hope it finds its way back to you quick!

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Mine can normally be found at the back of OH's shed along with nasty cobwebs, spiders and rusty old tools. It's a struggle getting it back from there as it's an evil place but it can be done!!

Hope you find yours hun, and if it has gone on holiday then it will be back refreshed very soon. xx

6. Cobweb

Cobweb Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(15.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Perhaps you can write yourself a "photo fit" of what your motivation looks like, all the things your motivations KNOWS will happen if you stick to the plan and lose weight. It is bound to come back when reminded of all the great things you are going to accomplish and how much better you will feel with in yourself!

**hugs**
    Cobweb x

7. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

I actually think I might have caught a glimpse of it hun, it was lurking by my collar bones :p but I haven't had a good look at them for about 3 years!

8. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww Hun!!! I had lost mine at the beginning of the week and after a day of EE, its returned! Bizarre I know!
    Aparantly all I needed was a change of plan - liven things up a little and woosh..there was my motivation.

Dont panic...all is not lost...motivation soon to return!

xx

9. mamabear

mamabear Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Think its met up with mine, must b hiding somewhere!!!

10. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    Must be a convention somewhere mine seems to have escaped this evening as well.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.