Has anyone seen...

Gemmy_Lou

My motivation? :sigh:

I know I had it the start of last week but now it has well and truly gone missing.

I am not sure whether it got a late deal and went on holiday without me or if it is poorly but we normally keep daily contact with one another.

I am concerned something has happened to my motivation and I don't know what I will do without it. I hope it comes back soon.

If anyone spots it can they please return it, I feel very scared without it.

A reward will be considered...

Hope you find it again soon, I think I saw it lurking by the cream cakes and frowning at people in the supermarket today. If I see it again i'll send it back to you:)

Mine can normally be found at the back of OH's shed along with nasty cobwebs, spiders and rusty old tools. It's a struggle getting it back from there as it's an evil place but it can be done!!

Hope you find yours hun, and if it has gone on holiday then it will be back refreshed very soon. xx

Perhaps you can write yourself a "photo fit" of what your motivation looks like, all the things your motivations KNOWS will happen if you stick to the plan and lose weight. It is bound to come back when reminded of all the great things you are going to accomplish and how much better you will feel with in yourself!

**hugs**
Cobweb x

I actually think I might have caught a glimpse of it hun, it was lurking by my collar bones :p but I haven't had a good look at them for about 3 years!

Aww Hun!!! I had lost mine at the beginning of the week and after a day of EE, its returned! Bizarre I know!
Aparantly all I needed was a change of plan - liven things up a little and woosh..there was my motivation.

Dont panic...all is not lost...motivation soon to return!

xx

Back