Has anyone suffered with this?

operationslim31

TMI (sorry)
Ok guys I have been on a 100 percent lipotrim now for 24 weeks with only a few issues drinking too much water then not enough, odd pound lost here and there.
But just recently I have had extremely loose bowels having normally suffering constipation I now feeling the need to go regular, I generally feel my tummy churning, sometimes it feels like I really need to go then nothing other times it's abundant,
I did think I had a bug beginning last week I was freezing but sweating tired and campy it maybe the diarrhoea has yet to disappear but I was just wondering,
Just to be on the safe side I am upping my fluid in shakes and adding a pint to the 6 I already drink
Thanks for reading and sorry if I babbled:p xxx

Morning, I wonder if you did pick up a bug?? My bowels have been all over the place since day 1 :sick0019: lol . Have a chat with the chemist next time you go in (if they are any good) or the Docs. Best to be on the safe side. Your health is the most important thing.

24 weeks :eek: what a great achievement :clap:

Have you been drinking the chicken soup? It used to completely mess my bowels up and i had some near misses!

Hey, no I only ever have the choc shakes what I don't like is the urge!! (sorry ) then nothing happens :( gonna nip to doc on Tuesday if I still have it

Back