has anyone surprised themselves?

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
May sound odd but I cannot believe I have made it this far. Day 26 - 100% on ss. No excuses, no cheating. I am actually amazed. It's like reading someone else's achievement!
Still a long way to go, and although its not been easy, it hasn't really been that hard.
I started positively, and believed that I could do this...but didn't really believe. Not really. Me? Me the fat girl. Me that sneaks food to hide my binges from everyone - including my own long term memory!

So I owe it to myself to recognise this achievement.

If I could pick apart my current mind set. And save it for a future date when I will probably be lacking some willpower I would.

Anyone else out-achieved their expectations of them selves?

I'm thinking that next time I do anything....I really should raise my expectations!

Last edited:
i cant say shocked myself in a good way yet, more so shocked at how awful my will power actually is lol! Im hoping to have more positive ones soon though!

26 days is amazing your doing really well xx

I too look at what I've achieved to date and it's like im looking at someone elses achievements
That can't possibly be me right?!
But it is

We're all brilliant!!!
Not everyone can do this diet but for those of us who do it we all deserve a pat on the back!
For those that can't manage it - they all still deserve a big pat on the back for giving it a go!

Well done on your 26 days. See, you're stronger than you give yourself credit for xx

You have done so well - its brilliant.

I was so desperate when I stared CD it really was my last hope - having tired and failed on numerous diets for the last 20 years...and yes I am totally amazed at what i have achieved. I have stuck 100% to plan for 126 days - that includes through my Birthday and Christmas and New year. And with 6 stone 4 lbs gone in just over 4 months it has been more than worth it. LIke you JLK I wish I could bottle whatever it is that has worked for me this time ;-). I can't really believe it is happening

Me too - I really find it hard to understand how and why CD worked - but it did, and now the determination to stay here outweighs any desire to slip back into old ways as I know I probably would not be able to go through it again. It was the easiest and the hardest diet, all in one

Back