• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Has anyone tried Acai berry? And did it work?

Im on day two of a 14 day acai berry cleanse. Ive read a TON of research on this and cannot find any conclusive evidence it is bad in any way for you so i figured why not try! I found my energy really low today, but i have jsut stopped taking Hydroxycut for the cleanse so it could be an effect of that.... i will let you know how i make out :)

I tried it. Lost 3 pound in 30 days :-( doesn't work at all

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I am not expecting any real weight loss from it i do believe the only weigh to lose weight is lower your calorie intake and excercise. However, I figured a good cleansing cuoldnt hurt anyone, and i wasnt seeing any results as of yet from good ol blood sweat and tears so i was jsut looking for something to boost in energy or change things up a bit. Ive read alot of reports about stomache cramping and adverse bathroom reactions, but here on day 3 have had none to speak of yet. I do think using the juice as part o your breakfast routine or something would be just as benificial to these cleanses tho. Nothings very "cleansed" yet