Has anyone tried it?

Yasmine

One last chance
Has anyone tried making the shake into a mouse?

On the bag it has the instructions, I'm thinking of trying it for my dinner but does it come out thick and mousse like?

Is it less filling than drinking it normally?

i tried it... its thick Salty and Gross!

i think if u ad a few calorie sweeteners it would be nicer, but to b honest i wont be trying it again!

xxx

i tried it... its thick Salty and Gross!

i think if u ad a few calorie sweeteners it would be nicer, but to b honest i wont be trying it again!

xxx
Salty?! where'd the salt come from?

Please step away from the mousse idea..as i always say its like a hell being created in your mouth lol. I wouldnt advise it if i was you lol. xx

Salty?! where'd the salt come from?

ever had a lump in ur shake and uv bit into it an it was dead concentrated an a bit salty? well iits like tha with every thick mouthful, sticks to ur mouth ha like eatin peanut butter but less tastey

Please step away from the mousse idea..as i always say its like a hell being created in your mouth lol. I wouldnt advise it if i was you lol. xx

Agreed ha xx

yano what tho thinkin about it...

with some sweeteners in, and made with really concentrated peppermint tea water.. then put in the freezer...

might be like mint choc chip ice cream ha

xx

Was thinking I might try this ....... maybe I won't bother!! :yuk:

hmm i must say im tempted to experiment with this as i think i will have a choc sachet left over lol

y

with some sweeteners in, and made with really concentrated peppermint tea water.. then put in the freezer...

might be like mint choc chip ice cream ha

xx

Oohh Lauren I thought about that too... I'm sure I've got some lolly moulds somewhere - they could be like those skinny cow lollys! Might have to try that out!:p

hah dont mak it with water, i tried that to make chocolate lollies DID NOT WORK haha was gross all the powder sank before it had frozen so they were like half wter half cack haha

but might try an make icecream hehe xxx

haha Oh well let us know then hun! x

haha i will do hun, u try the lollies an let me know what u thought! xx

I dont know about freezing them or trying the mousse. The quicker I get the shake down the better! lol. XX

Back