Has anyone tried Lipobind?

What is it? Is it like the Alli pill? x

I woulnd't bother with anything that claims to 'block' or 'bind' to fat or carbs. There is no scientific evidence and no papers or case studies to suggest these kind of tablets work.

They are a waste of ££ IMO, hard graft is the way forward when it comes to losing weight methinks!

Is this the pill that is supposed to stop your body holding on to fat, if it is then I would be very careful I've read that there can be some horrendous side effects with it - like leaking from your bottom (so sorry to be so graphic) you have no control over the leakage, even if you consume even the tiniest morsel of fat it causes this problem, also bad stomach cramps and wind too, so I would be very careful what you decide to do, I don't want to put your off it - I just wanted to warn you.

I googled it and I agree with the others - these pills are nothing but a waste of money, and worse yet - not great for your body.

I think spending that money on some yummy berries or your fave SS foods is much better - for your enjoyment and health (and pocket).

xxx

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM (and not of the chopped and shaped pork kind :D )

Hi,

I work on the marketing department for LIPObind so might be able to clear up some of this confusion. The side effects that you mention are associated with some diet pills - but not LIPObind which, as it is a natural fat binder is clinically proven to bind up to 27% of undigested fats without unpleasant side effects.

LIPObind works by attaching itself to undigested fats in your stomach, creating a fat/fibre complex that is too large for your intestine to absorb and is then passed out naturally.

Lalalala, would you like to try some? If so, PM me your address and I can post some over to you so that you can make up your mind for yourself?

Can you please point me in the direction of the scientific journal or paper in which the studies related to this treatment are documented? It would be an interesting read for me so would be most grateful if you could do so.

Thanks

Beki you make me laugh! And GymClassHero, I agree I think it would be an interesting read, and also to find out why this "mirical cure" hasn't had better publicity...

It hasn't has better publicity because everyone who is using it is frightened to move out of the loo.

I know someone who took a 'fat binder' I don't know the name of it but she had an horrendous time, she could'nt go out every time she moved she 'leaked' - very embarassing, she wasn't cheating either, but if you just eat a food with an atom of hidden fat in it, it starts of the horrid side effects....

Best left well alone in my humble opinion.

If these type of miracle pills worked we would all take them, we would all be thin and WW, SW etc etc would be out of business. I wish it was that easy, unfortunately the only way to lose weight is to take in less calories than you expend in a day - ie healthy eating with exercise! Ive tried countless "diet" pills, they are a waste of money honestly and truly and Lipobind is no different.

Well, I am only stating a fact, LOL.....

I wonder if they supply those enormous plastic knickers to wear while you take the tablets, I should think you will be to sprint like Linford Christie after a couple of weeks of being on these tablets, LOL....

My loo is OK, but I would'nt want to sit in it all day, there isn't even a TV or radio in there....

Well, I am only stating a fact, LOL.....

I wonder if they supply those enormous plastic knickers to wear while you take the tablets, ....

If they don't I know a nursing home that I can get some from!! LOL!!

I'm still waiting for this paper to read! Something tells me if I try LIPObind, I'm going to have plenty of time to read it!!

lol - maybe i can read it whilst im in hospital, and maybe even try the pills! One thing is for sure, at least i wont bust my stitches or strain myself on the loo if i take them :8855:

Omg so funny i nearly had to run to the toilet myself, where i nearly peed my self at you lot taking the mickey!!

you do make me chuckle!! LOL

I think in answer to the question it is a waste of time unless you want to live in the loo!!

It will be intresting to see if they come back and reply!

Lol, sorry to be a bore but i was on xenical for over a year and would recommend it to anyone, under the Drs supervision. Yes the side effects are bad but only if you eat very high fat foods, otherwise personally I was fine. The tablets keep you on the straight and narrow as no one (as quoted) wants to go to the old peoples home to order big knickers :sign0131:lol.
I would like to see the study too on libobind, if it's all natural and does the same job how come Drs aren't prescribing this instead:confused:

Quite! If any over-the-counter solution really worked why would the NHS be prescribing xenical or alli with all their well reported side-effects. The only pounds you will lose are £££s.

I would like to see the study too on libobind, if it's all natural and does the same job how come Drs aren't prescribing this instead:confused:

Last edited:
Back