Has anyone tried.............

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
..........making Ice Pops from the water flavouring ??? Just a question i was thinking today if it gets hotter in the next few weeks and when i'm allowed it i might try and see what i end up with.

X:p

Yes, people have done that in the past, and evidently it's really refreshing :)

Also the water flavours with the mix a mousse are good too :)

1. 3/4 fill a pint glass with cold water

2. add ice to this till its near the top of the glass

3. add a teaspoon of sunshine orange or st clements you might want to start with half a teaspoon first.

4 stick in the blender till the ice is crushed up a bit - then stop the blender whilst you add a vanilla pack - otherwise you'll be mopping it up!

5 put the blender back on and blend for a few minutes..

6 enjoy :) the amounts I told you makes a pint and a half...you may want to make it with less water for a stronger taste.

I got this one from Icemoose!

fabulous thanks for that. Do you just mix a mousse with the water and flavouring as an extra? xx

1. 3/4 fill a pint glass with cold water

2. add ice to this till its near the top of the glass

3. add a teaspoon of sunshine orange or st clements you might want to start with half a teaspoon first.

4 stick in the blender till the ice is crushed up a bit - then stop the blender whilst you add a vanilla pack - otherwise you'll be mopping it up!

5 put the blender back on and blend for a few minutes..

6 enjoy :) the amounts I told you makes a pint and a half...you may want to make it with less water for a stronger taste.

I got this one from Icemoose!

oh wow even I like that sound of that one heehee

I have made icepops with flavorings. They're nice. I think I might try the slushie recipe tomorrow. It's scorching here in Kuwait!

Hi everyone. I was thinking of making lollies, ordered my first fruit drink mix and pick up tomorrow...plus found some lollie moulds in Lidl for 99p and the sun is supposed to come back so I am all set. Thanks for passing the other recipe on Mini. Hi Anisa, I visited Kuwait a few years back as my sister used to work there, I had a fab time ........wow the heat!

afreading on this last night I made this for my morning shake

400ml water, loads of ice, wized with blender, then added chocolate shake and 2 teaspoons coffee, Oh my goodness it was complete HEAVEN

:gimi:

yey

Back