Has anyone visited a medium?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sonban, 20 September 2007 Social URL.

1. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I want to go and visit a medium. I was just wondering if anyone had been to visit one and did you get any messages through that make you believe in afterlife..
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    Hi.. i went some years ago when i lost my mum, i was very sceptical but now ..... i just don't know. Some thing's she told me.... noone else could have known.
  4. fiona78

fiona78 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have quite a few times and had very good results from each visit!
    As with Linda, things were said that nobody but our family would have known.
  5. Sue456

Sue456 Member

I've never visited a medium but have had some unusual experiences that confirm my belief in an afterlife.
  6. Sweetpea

Sweetpea Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I've never visited one but would like to have the courage to. However I do believe in the afterlife anyway.

If anyone can recommend one in Birmingham maybe now is the time for me to have the courage to see one.
  7. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    I'm intrigued enough to visit one but having watched enough scary films, my fear of allowing evil spirits through is holding me back.
    If you go, tell us how it went, won't you?
  8. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I will let you know how it goes when I go.:D
  9. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I have, most recently in 2004, few months after Mum died. She (the medium) told me so much stuff I dont beleive she could have known otherwise. I do beleive, but recommend caution. There are a lotof people out there who prey on the vulnerable.

Best of luck.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.