has anyone??

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
hi everyone has anybody changed from cambridge diet to slimming world if so which plan did you follow and what were your weighlosses like please, lm starting slimming world this weekend thanks

Hi and welcome. i swapped from CD to SW and am following red/Original days only at the moment (will chuck in a couple of greens on the days I'm seeing a personal trainer) in 10 days time. I lost 3lbs in my first week but that wasn't going straight from CD to SW. I was off any diet for about 4/5 months and gained around 12lbs after CD mostly at Christmas then on holiday in Canada straight after.

I was amazed at 3lbs given how much food I could eat compared to nothing on CD!!!!!

Good luck!

x

thanks a million hun:D

I switched from cd to sw and have had slow losses but am sticking with it as my body needs to adjust!

I mainly do red days with a couple of extra easy because I am so used to being carb free I am a bit scared to eat them to much lol

I gained in my first week of coming from CD to SW as I was eating again..regardless of the fact that it was healthy and was prepared for the gain too.

The following week I lost 4lbs and then steadied at 1-2lbs a week loss after.

Back