Has easter wrecked you diet?

Mummyferris

im starting this thread to try and motivate myself and get myself back on track!!:character00115:
easter sent me totally off course.
i have wasted 3 days of eating rubbish and guess what... it all started with an egg! :eek:
how did your easter go?

Yes, I have to say easter totally screwed up my eating. Fell off plan and feel lousy. Going food shopping tomorrow and starting afresh.

i definitely let myself go a bit more this weekend, although kept to plan at least 60% of the time! put on 1lb at weigh in, which was expected and i really enjoyed gaining that pound tbh! haha!

back on track and aiming for a big loss this week :)

@martha= totally understand the lousy feeling, im sooo disapointed in myself and i cant believe i lost control, i know im ganna be devestated on thursday if i put anything on because it will be the first time ill have put on any weight since starting.
i know its just a blip and im getting back on track but am soo disapointed in myself, but this is it.... i am offically back on track and if i put any weight on this week, i just have to work twice as hard next week to get it off again!!!
@woodsylou= well done for sticking to 60% ,,, i totally kicked sw out the the window on sunday, i have no idea how many syns i had!

awww don't worry, even if you have a gain this week it's not the end of the world, you've done so well and it'll be off again before you know it! and i bet you enjoyed the indulgance :)

i did enjoy it at the time but the guilt im feeling now totally outweighs that! im ganna remember this and never lose control like that again
(i sound very down but im not i am actually very happy to be back in control again)
your doing very well yourself

aww well done allie! you have had a great weight loss!!

I wasn't too bad just sunday I blew it on all the choc lying around( around 50 syns worth!) was straight back on plan next day ....... weigh in tonight guessing I will have gained I dont have to go off plan much to get a gain :(

debjk let me know how you get on, best of luck. well done on sticking to just sunday tho1

omg yes!! big time! i was away with friends eating copious amounts of crap and drinking booze like it was going out of fashion!! i tried to stay on plan but then after friday i pretty much gave in!! i had a 2 pound gain which given the circumstances and what i ate, i am actually not feeling too bad about! i'm not proud of it but i am ok with it too! next week will be my week and i am back on track for sure!

so mummy ferris dont give up hope its just a blip in miles of hard work that we can sort out! *hugs*

YEP, BIGGG TIME, gained 5lbs:( :break_diet: I had 2 good days out of the 7:mad:, so as from Tues I got back onto the SW wagon & hopefully I can pull it back as quickly as it went on!!

Fingers crossed.

Lyn x

Went off plan for a couple of days, my kids had soooo many eggs i couldn't let them eat them all!

I expected this so don't feel too disapointed, back on track today though, about to tuck into burger and SW wedges!

I think I have probably had one good day out of the 7 :( Totally buggered up this week !! But weigh in tomorrow and fresh start... again!! I have eaten for england and i really didnt need to... Ah well its over now, no more eggs laying around :)

omg yes!! big time! i was away with friends eating copious amounts of crap and drinking booze like it was going out of fashion!! i tried to stay on plan but then after friday i pretty much gave in!! i had a 2 pound gain which given the circumstances and what i ate, i am actually not feeling too bad about! i'm not proud of it but i am ok with it too! next week will be my week and i am back on track for sure!

so mummy ferris dont give up hope its just a blip in miles of hard work that we can sort out! *hugs*

aww thanks! OHH im never ganna give up on sw. its the best diet ive ever tried! loving the food and loving losing the weight:D

well at least we have no more chocolate giving holidays for a long while now, mayday bank holiday i might have a wee drinky but thats it for me untill daughters birthday in july, i have NO excuse

I WILL BE SLIM THIS YEAR
I WILL BE SLIM THIS YEAR
I WILL BE SLIM THIS YEAR
AND IL STILL BE SLIM NEXT YEAR LOL

I was amazed at our WI this week as there were some fab weight losses!

I gained 1lb this week but TBH can't really blaim it all on Easter. I was naughty & ate some take away cheesy garlic bread, slice of cheese & tomato pizza, chips. Oh & a bottle of wine too!! I have also been snacking on pieces of chocolate here & there which have all added up & amounted to more than I should have done. But like i say, i can't blame easter really, more a case of me just having a naughty week!

I weighed in on sunday morning after two weeks of not losing, and to my amazement i had lost 2lb, so i allowed myself some treats, i had a small slice of fresh cream victoria sponge and a fairy cake with 3 mini eggs on top (made by my son, how could i refuse) and i ate 3 toffifee sweets. But got right back on plan on monday so not too bad, i hope. Now i have tonsilitis so have not been able to eat much today, hoping that will benefit me also! ha ha, painful way to lose though, its not recomended!!!!

Yes!
I had quite a bit of chocolate on Sunday and Monday! Also had a roast dinner Monday lunchtime when I weigh in Monday night!
Put on 3.5lbs which was a shock (expected a bit but not that much!) but hoping most of that was due to the yummy roast sitting in my tummy!
Made sure I finished my chocolate on Monday night and got back on track Tuesday!! Hoping for a good loss next Monday!

My mum knew better than to buy me an egg-she gave me a hair mask instead-syn free and lasts longer! i love it. never been a big choc fanatic anyway though

Back