Has easter wrecked you diet?

thanks....... well as I thought half a pound on could be worse and probably would of been if I hadnt of been so good monday tues and today :)

thats really not bad at all, well im just back from the gym and i burned off 400calories and did weights then. i also spent 10 mins in steamroom so heres hoping
my weigh in is tomoro at 7pm so ill let you know how i get on:wave_cry:

I weighed in on sunday morning after two weeks of not losing, and to my amazement i had lost 2lb, so i allowed myself some treats, i had a small slice of fresh cream victoria sponge and a fairy cake with 3 mini eggs on top (made by my son, how could i refuse) and i ate 3 toffifee sweets. But got right back on plan on monday so not too bad, i hope. Now i have tonsilitis so have not been able to eat much today, hoping that will benefit me also! ha ha, painful way to lose though, its not recomended!!!!

aww get well soon doll! i was sick two weeks ago and i was instructed to eat nothing for 24 hours but i only lost 1.5 that week so i dont know if you can go by that but it would be nice after all your suffering:rolleyes:

one good thing about chocolate overdose on easter sunday is I am now SICK of chocolate, though knocking my rountine sideways, taking baby steps - the only way is up or down on the scales :)

one good thing about chocolate overdose on easter sunday is I am now SICK of chocolate, though knocking my rountine sideways, taking baby steps - the only way is up or down on the scales :)

ya know... i totally agree with you! i ate soo much rubish sunday and i felt really sick and bloated on monday, my stomach was in bits! i just think... i used to eat like that all the time before i started sw!! err yuk!:D

I ended up throwing SW out the window for the whole week! I did aim to maintain but that didnt go great lol! I put on 1.5lbs but I dont mind, most of my class put on weight and at the end of the day you gotta live! If you were at target you'd probably put on weight at easter, like everyone does at xmas. You'll lose it next week! x

Guilty :cry:

The plan was going fairly well. I'd lost 4lb since starting (only started three weeks ago) and then Easter comes and BAM. It all goes to pot! :sigh:

I had a total of six Easter eggs and I've eaten 3 1/2 so far. Curse me. I just ate almost an entire easter egg just now. It was about 300 cals... not even sure how many syns that is. :break_diet: I eat perfectly all day and then I ruin it for myself.

Hide chocolate, hide chocolate...

Oh - I'm 2lbs up as well. Again, argh!

Considering all the bad things I've had this week that's really not bad.

Pizza hut
Garlic bread
LOADS of chocolate
Buffet food
Desserts

Back