has it changed?

Dolly10

I joined slimming worls last marcha dn lost 5 stone,Im back to lose the rest and can't afford to join and seen as I haven't been to a metting since sept,im wondering what I have missed? is extra easy still the same,as that's what Im planning to do.

I heard weight watchers have changed and now im worried slimming world may be diffrent....

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you peeps may have! ;)

ee is still the same..
if you have been absent for so long, I think you have to wait 6 months ( or until the 6 months is up ) before you can re-join..
you could try your GP and see if they will refer you on vouchers?

You don't have to wait any lenght of time to rejoin - any group consultant would be glad to have you and would never make you wait 6 months!!

The ONLY requirements on joining group is that you have more than 7lbs to lose and that your target is within the healthy weight range.

Tee hee - if you had to wait 6 months to rejoin there would be a lot of empty groups around :D

There is a steady stream of rejoiners as missing as few as 3 sessions makes it cheaper to rejoin than backpay

maybe that's only for the vouchers then.. I definitely read somewhere that you have to wait 6 months if you stop going for any length of time..

It might be the requirement on dishing out the vouchers, definately not to attending group!

I can't afford to join :( and my gp wouldn't refer me at 16 stone 9lbs so he definatly won't refer me at 11 stone 5lbs!

Just going to go for it at home but was just checking it was still the same and I wasn't missing out on a big change or anything! thanks! x

I joined slimming worls last marcha dn lost 5 stone,Im back to lose the rest and can't afford to join and seen as I haven't been to a metting since sept,im wondering what I have missed? is extra easy still the same,as that's what Im planning to do.

I heard weight watchers have changed and now im worried slimming world may be diffrent....

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you peeps may have! ;)

Why worry? It obviously worked for you before, so just go on doing what you were doing.

I can't afford to join :( and my gp wouldn't refer me at 16 stone 9lbs so he definatly won't refer me at 11 stone 5lbs!

Just going to go for it at home but was just checking it was still the same and I wasn't missing out on a big change or anything! thanks! x

I joined SW in mid-September and am doing Extra Easy - your books are probably the exact same as mine so just get back on track and you'll be fine! Good luck!

Back