Has slimming world changed much?

Missa!!!

Silver Member
Hi everyone

So I have to decided to follow slimming world again but I will be doing from home as I don't have time to attend classes. I have the 2014 directory and food optimising book. Has it changed much from 2014?

That's the one I am using so I hope not! And anyway, surely if it worked last time, it'll still work now? Does it matter if they've changed bits and bobs?

I'm doing it from home too, but my mum is going to class so I've had a quick look at the new guidelines. I think the main difference I noticed was that certain 'superfree' foods are no longer 'superfree', or 'speed' as it's now called. So things like banana, mango, grapes and pineapple are now just a free food. I only follow extra easy, so I have no idea about the EESP plan, sorry!

If you were following Extra Easy in 2014, it's much the same. But as mentioned above, some of the superfree foods have been changed to be just free foods and syn values change regularly as brands change recipes. But lots of people still follow the older plans because they prefer them. They still work, it's just SW tweaking their nutritional guidelines to keep up to date with current recommendations.

Back