Has Slimming world turned anyone else into .....

Mrs*S

A domestic godess! My husband says I would give Gordon Ramsey a run for his money this past week, as I have cooked more than ever before.
I am now doing the Starry Starry Bites from the SW Mag tonight.

Hehehehehe just call me Delia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! lol

i never really cooked before...now i insist!

DP does still cook, but usually with instructions of what and what not to put in it!

Hi Delia :D i'm the same, food has been the best ever and the kids and hubby are loving the new me lol all the new recipes are great.

Tried SW spag bol last night, can't understand now how I ever bought the jar stuff, it was lovely. Herb roasted pots for dinner today and chilli soy glazed steak on Friday gone, is this really a diet plan :D

is this really a diet plan :D

Me sentiments exactly, for once I don't feel deprived of anything at all, I am recommending this to everyone who has a weight issue!

Me too - and I think I'm quite good at it to now, if I do say so myself.

Never done as much cooking as I do now. Used to be OH in the kitchen (pie and chips, pizzas etc etc) now he ocassionaly does those things if I want something quick like syn free chips (which he's not too keen on).

A domestic godess! My husband says I would give Gordon Ramsey a run for his money this past week, as I have cooked more than ever before.
I am now doing the Starry Starry Bites from the SW Mag tonight.

Hehehehehe just call me Delia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you find the Splenda Brown Sugar Blend for the Starry Starry Bites? And how did they turn out? I'd like to make them soon. :D

Where did you find the Splenda Brown Sugar Blend for the Starry Starry Bites? And how did they turn out? I'd like to make them soon. :D

I used white sugar, well the sweetner and they taste lovely, I havent seen any brown splenda anywhere :-(

I think you can get brown splenda in larger Tescos and/or in Waitrose. I have some, but can't remember where I got it, but those are the supermarkets I usually shop in.

ive seen it in morrisons :D do you have the recipie ive put the latest mag somewhere and cant find it hope hubbie aint chucked it out !!!

I'll scan it and put it on here

Not yet, but I am hoping it is catching, so is the OH.

I used white sugar, well the sweetner and they taste lovely, I havent seen any brown splenda anywhere :-(

I've seen it in Asda! :) x

I was always a dab hand in the kitchen but my bf is loving all the new recipes and he likes the fact he can have little treats and feel naughty lol when ur allowed to eat a whole bar of aero isnt as exciting as when ur only allowed a few squares!!

Back