has spent all day making ......

natasha1974

Silver Member
a massive gingerbread house has taken me 8 hours to cook assemble and decorate not slimming world friendly but the kds love it lol

Attachments

• IMG_4688.jpg
    IMG_4688.jpg
    506.8 KB · Views: 81
wow well done I have 4 ikea house kits upstairs for mine and a friends kids were doing them next week

wow that looks fab. DH bought my one of the kits last year to do with my son. OMG it was a nightmare, it just kept collapsing, so I gave him strict order this year not to buy one lol.

I am going to a cookie making party this week though. The idea is you bake a dozen cookies for each person going and everyone else does the same and then you swap cookies at the party, which means you have a mixture of cookies to give away as christmas gifts. The trouble is because we live in Canada all our family are back in the UK, so I will be coming home with a load of cookies I don't really need. I think I might be knocking on the neighbours doors with some cookies to give away lol.

I am going to the party for the more the social aspect of it. Maybe I will give each person at the party a different dozen of cookies back instead lol.

I am going to make some good old scottish shortbread, as it will be unusual for them.

i was gonna buy a kit but thought they were small and expensive so got the recipie and template online i burnt a few calories rolling out the dough as i made it yesterday and left it in the fridge overnight it was like a rock this morning:D
Mind u i did eat a couple of sweets and licked a little icing whilst putting it together . All i have left to do is decorate the xmas cake will put pic up in a few days . Then after xmas i have to make a birthday cake for a friends sons 13th birthday. Cookie bake sounds fab i would eat them all lol

Wow! That's amazing! xx

It looks really special I bought a ginerbread train set to make up from Lidl yesterday for £4.99. I hope the boys are as talented as you are x

Wow!! How cool is that! The most baking my other ever did was a basic sponge from the be-ro book. haha (not that i didnt love it :D )

- your little ones are very lucky!

Back