Has this ever happend to you?

moggy

Hi,

I have lost almost 3 stone on the CD. I went from 15 stone to 13 stone in 2 months. Then I had a break and after a few failed attempts I have been back on track for a month now. I had put on 5lbs which I have now lost plus some more making me 12 st 3 but now I am stuck! The scales won't budge. It's so depressing as I am not cheating, have upped my water intake as thought maybe that was what was causing it but nothing..still 12 st 3. It's really getting me down. My goal is 11 stone and I feel like I will never get there now. Has this happened to anyone else? x

Yeah, I stick at 12.5st. Remember scales are only one measurement. I found after my first sts in week3 that measurements are actually mush more accurate and way more motivating than the number on the pesky scales! Good luck and keep glugging away

I know that feeling I've lost 1lbs in a whole month!!!! I did have "5 days off" during Aug - but I was on SS+ anyway so just had a little extra for my evening meal (still had my shakes etc) - its not like I had take aways, choc etc...

So this week I'm doing 1000kcal plan to give my body a boost - then going back down to SS. I hope it works.. I've got 19lbs to go and its taking forever!

Back