Has your current man known you "big" and "slim"?

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
OK... if you can think back, what's the fattest and slimmest your man has known you...

Mine it would be 85K --> 63K. Right now, at 72.5K he says STOP.

You?

this man. biggest what i started this diet on.
Smallest 10 stone 4lbs when i started working here.

and did he mention anything as he saw the weight go on? or didn't he notice?

dont know he didnt say. jst kept saying i was perfect. but the other day he said 'wow you have lost weight'!

awh... lovely!

So.... why dont you listen to yours lol

because I can see flab... and wobble... and I have a wardrobe of clothes I'd quite like to wear again. I have made my target more realistic this time though, and probably have some clothes I won't ever wear again, but stopping now would be way too high as there'll be the inevitable glycogen regain...

im exactly the same. Thats why the clothes are coming down from the loft this weekend. Its very unrealistic that i will eve get in some of them again. im going to try and be scrupulous but i never am lol.

I was chatting to a fellow Dukan follower at lunchtime... like me, she likes the way of eating; like me, she can't stabilise it; but like me, she likes her food (and drink) too much to make the necessary sacrifices consistently enough through phase 3... we both agreed that there lies the key...

I tend to take my vacation in week blocks... every 2 months or so... Conso would always need to last more than 60 days (12lbs lost), hence I need to get my head around "dieting" on vacation, aaah!

i think we should still allow ourselves a holiday. Im really going to try and do this the dukan way as I really dont want to ever be the weight I was when i started ever again.
cant you have a good time on holiday and then do attack again for a week?

That's what I've been fiddling around doing for the past 2 years... holiday, HUGE regain, attack + Cruise, then Conso or not, and there we go again...

If Conso isn't done properly, and "lengthily", I put it all back on again and more besides... hence my sharing this with you guys so that we can all learn better!! Attack loss is mainly water loss and so that'll come back when you eat real food again anyway so it's not enough to get rid of 10 holiday pounds that way without then consolidating them off... so to speak!

How did people stabilise in Atkins? Or is it the same roundabout?

i was 77 when i got married, 74 for a few a year or so..
94 when i was pregnant and i think about 77 or 76 today! lol

That's pretty stable Sona...!

oh its not stable love! its taken me 2 years and 4 diet changed to get from 94 to 77 again! but only recently have i been at the gym which has helped. I got a comliment yeaterday! thats the sorta thing that gets me through the week!! hehe

My biggest was just under 14st i think when i was pregnant. The smallest was 9st 7, that was when we got married. Mark doesnt really comment unless im crying as i feel fat or im on a diet and feeling great. He tells me he loves me no matter what as long as im happy.

My other half has actually told me I'm more FUN when I'm "Eating"... (that's probably true!)

I am not on Dukan diet so hope you dont mind me posting but my hubby has seen a HUGE weight differance in me in the 6 years we have been together!! 11 stones to 25 stones :eek::eek::eek: and he never said a word, he is not that type of person....not sure if he will have been thinking things though, probably lol! time to turn it back round again now :)

You're very welcome over here!

My previous man was much the same as yours... never said anything... (never even SAW anything, as my eating was mainly done in secret!!)...

well done on your loss so far gonnagetslim :D i think they just watch you put weight on and dont mention it cos they know us women hate if anyone says anything.
When I was at my heaviest (14 stone) a couple of years ago someone said ' oh you look well' so i said oh you mean i look fat LOL

Thanks :) Haha I always feel so akward when people say I look well! I just think 'as if' lol!
Longratia - your not far from me at all x

Back