have a degree in dithering

Mazie6

Have about 10 stone to lose and failed at virtually everything before
any RC people out there with this mountain to climb? reckon low fat/cal controlled has to be the way to go
so fed up with this lard mountain of mine:break_diet::wave_cry:

Hi Mazie. I've been doing RC for nearly 3 weeks now. I've got 2.5 stone to lose and I've almost lost the first half stone already.

I prefer this plan because it teaches portion control and you can still have ready meals if you want. I'm sure you can do it, welcome to the forum!

hi i have over 100lbs to lose and starting again properly tomorrow i joined a couple of weeks ago but what with one stress after another i have gained weight.
when i first done it last year i lost just under a stone in the first month but this time round i am struggling on the 1200 start so might just go tot he 1400
good luck to you and i know you will suceed

I had over 100lb to loose, lost 24 since jan, so well on the way.

I was also like you and tried many many other diets. Was doing Slimming world for the last 2 years and ended up 1/2 a pound up!

once you get into it, it really is an easy diet and you will grow to love the exercise. I did a gym class yesterday and came out buzzing! and that is not like me!!!

i had 30 to lose and i lost 10 and am now messing around maintaining, i am having so much fun just maintaining and not having to constantly worry about food its been a blessing. I love the exercise and i feel like it will always be a part of my life now. i am gonna kick start myself soon to get the last 20 or so lbs off but am too happy at the mo XXX

:8855:Hi Princessria -thanks so much for your reply!!! read it and thought you had 30 stone to lose!!! had to read it again to read it properly!!!!:D

yip, getting back into exercise has been hard but it is the first diet I have been on that I have realised how wrong my portions were before! Good Luck, I am sure you will do really well x

Back