Have any of you noticed..

Determined Bunny

A Very Determined Bunny!!
Okay I had a bit of a blow out this weekend prior to starting sw properly tomorrow, I have been eating the sw way for the past 2 weeks for a trial, I ate a full bolognaise pizza with extra cheese thin base on fri with beers and last night ate a dish full of pasta with a tomato sauce and sausage and pepperoni then had pudding melt in the middle and icecream with cream only to find that this morning my tracksuit bottoms are baggier my jeans are baggier so i have lost the inches!! I am not a scales person and generally weigh when i have to every now and then because apperance matters more to me!! I am not saying that I will do it again anytime soon but maybe having a total blowout every now and then is a little bit of a benefit?? :confused: ;)

Its can kickstart your metabolism and then you burn more calories to cope with the extra and so if you eat less the necxt day you are still burning more but not taking in as much so have a loss.
Not sure how true that is but it does seem to happen quite often but i wouldnt reccomened doing it.

It's really odd but it's happened to me a few times as well. I have no idea why, maybe it is the surge in calories that revs your metabolism. Of course the more often and closer together you do this, you will gain weight. But there is a lot to be said for having one indulgent meal/day a week, not only to keep you from feeling deprived but also to keep your body guessing. It all needs to be synned though, so you'll have to cut back on syns during the week to make up for the indulgences.

it will catch up if you do it too often, they call it 'flexi syns' its about staying in control. once a week i think is too often it should be saved for special occasions like xmas, birthdays, weddings etc.`

I've certainly noticed it a few times before too, so there must be some benefit to it. Unfortunately though, if you don't get back on track quickly enough it backfires!

I think it's probably the basis of the JUDDDD diet - or whatever it's called - as that works on the basis of mixing fat days with lean days calorie wise. I guess it just keeps your metabolism on it's toes, but then variety between meals will probably do that on the plan anyway

Back