Have decided......

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Theresa6, 13 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Theresa6

Theresa6 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    That chicken soup is not for me....

I decided to vary from the choccie one this week. I had 1 chicken (left over from last time) on my 1st week and it didnt stick in my mind as disgusting. This week I got 3 vanilla (just to try), a peanut flapjack (??mmmm??), 7 chicken and the rest chocolate.

Well choc is fine, on its own, with peppermint tea or more recently with 1/2 spoon of coffee.

Vanilla was a very pleasant surprise. Had 2 latte's with it and they were ok. Decided to try a 'frappe'; vanilla shake, spoon of coffee and loads of ice (sweetener to taste) and it was so yummy I will definately get vanilla again.

Chicken soup, well I got my supplies on Monday..... Had one Monday, ok, well maybe ok. Had one Wednesday.......mmmm maybe not. One today....Urghhhhh. Got to try and drink the other 4 but think I will hold onto them until a bit later when I get another salt craving.... It was the first time in 2 weeks and 3 days my hubby complained about my breath...... I wont tell you what he said but my breath must have been gross....

Thinking of trying some strawberry this week to see if my tastebuds have changed much!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    I got on better with the soup when I made it wth 450mls water and added black pepper & paprika. My favourite was vanilla though. x

4. Theresa6

Theresa6 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    I have had it with paprika............... Tonight paprika wasnt enough so I added 1/4tsp of chilli powder, it killed the taste but I think its the texture of the hot drinks. I hated the choccie one hot too!!

5. tegzy

tegzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    i absolutly hated the chicken soup one, i took 1 back to the chemist to swap on wed as i couldnt even stomache the 2nd one i had, managed half then had to throw the rest out as i would have seiously puked if i had any more of it.

maybe will try in again in a few weeks to see if i like it then. soubt it very much tho as i acctually feel sick thinking about the taste haha

6. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wasnt a fan of the soup before but kind of craving it a little this time for some reason lol

Going to have one tonight i think and see how it goes down

7. Theresa6

Theresa6 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Let us know how you get on with it Adam, It was a salt craving that made me try it again.........

8. Wobbley Woo

Wobbley Woo Life Is A Constant Diet.

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    ooo I like the soup, but do find it doesn't fill me up as much as the others.

9. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Not a chicken soup fan here either. Had them in weeks 1 and 2 but after that just couldn't stomach them at all. Shame, cos at the time it was so cold, a hot soup seemed really filling and comforting.

10. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I didnt have it in the end lol couldnt be bothered haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.