• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

have finally plucked up the courage to join a gym

Good on ya! Well done. I've actually found myself enjoying the gym, which is more than I thought possible!! See if you can get someone to design a programme and make sure you cover all the areas you want to target and add in some cardio! Good luck, remember to drink enough water! :) Those inches will melt to nothingness very soon!

chris_s

Less of a man each day
Well done. Be warned it can be addictive, try not to go too mad.

I never thought i'd find myself in a gym but was in everyday when first joined. Now I try to do every other day. I'm also fortunate that my gym includes a pool which is a nice gentle alternative when I feel I really can't be bothered.

chris_s

Less of a man each day
Yes it's damned expensive. I got subsidised and pay £22 a month. Usual is £42. Cancer has it upside! lol

Wii fit is bloody hard work and I hear there is a zumba thingy for it out now or out soon.

joined one last year and really didn't make the most of it... i'd go five days a week, straight, for maybe a week or two, burning 500 cals on the cross trainer, and that was it. my only challenge was beating my previous time! i'd love to go back and find out how many times i actually went...

this year, my gym is the streets of manchester :) x