Have got my weeks supply's

michellethegooner

Silver Member
well I went to the chemist, got the video watched it, rushed back and signed up!!! so feeling better now,

Will start tomorrow as I have eaten today didnt expect to start, as I wanted to do the CD but my old doc refused to sign the form. so have decided on the Lipotrim....

so here we go...

How should I expect to feel on my first day (tomorrow), bit nervous but seeing the weight come off will keep me going, its now or never for me...

Michelle :party0019:

ah hun for the first 3-4 days till you get into ketosis (although it could be less than that) you may feel bit faint and hungry, but after the first few days you will start to get more energy and loss of hunger, this is due to ketosis, just make sure you have paracetamol handy incase you get headaches and soldier through come here whenever you can for support and take it one day at a time! you will do fab and then when you have your first weigh in you will be delighted!

good girl Shell you'll be grand,120lbs must seem like a huge amount to contend with but its not really when you lokk at the losses here.I'm half way there already and this time 10 weeks ago I was depressed fat and stuck in a rut.You can do it girl.have your water,senokot and fibre clear ready. They are an absolute must for most people on lipo.

make sure you drink apporx 4 litresof water aday to curb hunger, although to be honest most people do get cravings and hunger i didnt it was more a case of getting used tonot being allowed to eat, liek artifical hunger, the shakes are quite nice blended with ice, i have vanilla in the morning with 4ice cubes and a spoon of coffee, its lovely like an iced latte!

good for you! keep us posted to how you're gettin on...and when you feel a bit poo or hungry come on here for a kick up the backside hehe! good luck :)

Good luck im in my 2nd week and it really does get easier

Dont forget 4 pints a day is a minimum amd you can drink up to 10 pints a day!
good luck hun xx

Welcome and good luck Meechelle, You will find all the help you need on here.
ps You just might not suffer any LT bad days, stay positive and focused and it will be over before you know it....except the last month lol x

I felt hungry on the first day but the buzz of thinking about losing weight gets you thru. I have had a couple of times this week when I have felt a bit shaky but today (day 6) I feel great. Good Luck and keep going.

hey michelle you sound all prepared!! As everyone has said already it will be difficult at first but drink the water, come on here if you are feeling bad, sad, tempted, happy whatver, we loved to hear from you :gen147:and you will fly through it!:character00255:

Congratulations on starting:), I say this is the best diet I have ever done, You will be at your first weigh in no time and that will be all the inspiraation you need, then the weeks will fly and the pounds will drop
T x

This is the first diet I have religiously stuck too and the easiest. Just remember why you are doing it and have your 3 shakes/soups/flapjacks a day together with as much water you can drink over 2 litres. I'm 4 weeks in and have no intention of falling off the wagon. the stories on here are so inspiritional they make you want what they have. The advice is good too.

The first WI is the biggest (for most) and just the encouragement you need to carry on.

Good luck.

If you do get a bad day or two then paracetemol, hot water bottle and feet up! Pamper yourself!

Welcome Mich!

ah ty all..

already have a headache lol and feeling hungry but my determination wont even let me look at food.. just keep dring me water when I hear my tummy rumbling..

will be ok as tomorrow I will be staying in bed with just my shakes water and a good book for company..

Hve told hubby he is cooking and doing the food shop till hunger fades. he is being really good and will get shopping for him and kids when he finishes work at 7.30pm tonight bless....

thankfully its friday and half term next wk cos if I feel tired dizzy or faint I can think it handy...

Michelle xx p.s thanks for lovely welcome. just gonna have my vanilla shake mmmm lol

Back