Have got my weeks supply's

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by michellethegooner, 22 May 2008 Social URL.

1. michellethegooner

michellethegooner Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4.5lb(39.96%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers, pro points
    well I went to the chemist, got the video watched it, rushed back and signed up!!! so feeling better now,

Will start tomorrow as I have eaten today didnt expect to start, as I wanted to do the CD but my old doc refused to sign the form. so have decided on the Lipotrim....

so here we go...

How should I expect to feel on my first day (tomorrow), bit nervous but seeing the weight come off will keep me going, its now or never for me...

Michelle :party0019:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    ah hun for the first 3-4 days till you get into ketosis (although it could be less than that) you may feel bit faint and hungry, but after the first few days you will start to get more energy and loss of hunger, this is due to ketosis, just make sure you have paracetamol handy incase you get headaches and soldier through come here whenever you can for support and take it one day at a time! you will do fab and then when you have your first weigh in you will be delighted!

4. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    good girl Shell you'll be grand,120lbs must seem like a huge amount to contend with but its not really when you lokk at the losses here.I'm half way there already and this time 10 weeks ago I was depressed fat and stuck in a rut.You can do it girl.have your water,senokot and fibre clear ready. They are an absolute must for most people on lipo.

5. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    make sure you drink apporx 4 litresof water aday to curb hunger, although to be honest most people do get cravings and hunger i didnt it was more a case of getting used tonot being allowed to eat, liek artifical hunger, the shakes are quite nice blended with ice, i have vanilla in the morning with 4ice cubes and a spoon of coffee, its lovely like an iced latte!

6. Yummy Mummy in the making

Yummy Mummy in the making TRYING to be patient!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    good for you! keep us posted to how you're gettin on...and when you feel a bit poo or hungry come on here for a kick up the backside hehe! good luck :)

7. burberry12

burberry12 Full Member

Good luck im in my 2nd week and it really does get easier

8. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Dont forget 4 pints a day is a minimum amd you can drink up to 10 pints a day!
    good luck hun xx

9. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    you didnt mess around hun,you are obviously ready for this,the first couple of days can be hard for some but keep drinking the water and keep posting on here you will be in ketosis in no time xx

10. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Welcome and good luck Meechelle, You will find all the help you need on here.
    ps You just might not suffer any LT bad days, stay positive and focused and it will be over before you know it....except the last month lol x

11. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    [it will be over before you know it....except the last month lol x[/quote]
    how true lol xx

12. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck michelle :)

13. Gerry1

Gerry1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I felt hungry on the first day but the buzz of thinking about losing weight gets you thru. I have had a couple of times this week when I have felt a bit shaky but today (day 6) I feel great. Good Luck and keep going.

14. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    hey michelle you sound all prepared!! As everyone has said already it will be difficult at first but drink the water, come on here if you are feeling bad, sad, tempted, happy whatver, we loved to hear from you :gen147:and you will fly through it!:character00255:

15. Monsoon

Monsoon Loving LT!!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congratulations on starting:), I say this is the best diet I have ever done, You will be at your first weigh in no time and that will be all the inspiraation you need, then the weeks will fly and the pounds will drop
    T x

16. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This is the first diet I have religiously stuck too and the easiest. Just remember why you are doing it and have your 3 shakes/soups/flapjacks a day together with as much water you can drink over 2 litres. I'm 4 weeks in and have no intention of falling off the wagon. the stories on here are so inspiritional they make you want what they have. The advice is good too.

The first WI is the biggest (for most) and just the encouragement you need to carry on.

Good luck.

17. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    If you do get a bad day or two then paracetemol, hot water bottle and feet up! Pamper yourself!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Welcome Mich!

20. michellethegooner

michellethegooner Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4.5lb(39.96%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers, pro points
    ah ty all..

already have a headache lol and feeling hungry but my determination wont even let me look at food.. just keep dring me water when I hear my tummy rumbling..

will be ok as tomorrow I will be staying in bed with just my shakes water and a good book for company..

Hve told hubby he is cooking and doing the food shop till hunger fades. he is being really good and will get shopping for him and kids when he finishes work at 7.30pm tonight bless....

thankfully its friday and half term next wk cos if I feel tired dizzy or faint I can think it handy...

Michelle xx p.s thanks for lovely welcome. just gonna have my vanilla shake mmmm lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.