Have had a bad day

Saturday is wi,still have time x

That's good that you've got time.

Did you find when you was WW you used a lot of PP's on snacks like what you're eating on SW?

The reason I ask is that when I moved from WW to SW that was the biggest adjustment for me. Having the limitation of pleasure foods to 15 syns was tough as when once upon a time I could spend lots and lots of daily/weeklies on them but I do think SW limit is better as it's a good moderation.

Are you craving pleasure foods or are you hungry? Could it be you're not satisfied with your meals so your seeking out snacks?

Keep going hun

I am a snacker been doing ww for 4 years and have got into a bad routine, hence wfhy i haven't got to goal, it takes time to adjust to sw x

Try and reach for the fruit instead of the biscuits :)

It does take time to adjust to SW if you've been doing WW, I did WW 3 times before I tried SW lol, but you'll get used to it and it's a much more flexible plan. SW is also much more about taking you away from the convenience foods and eating fresh, so it gives you a much better 'education' in healthy eating that stays with you for life.

Keep at it hun, your perseverance will pay off :)

I am a snacker been doing ww for 4 years and have got into a bad routine, hence wfhy i haven't got to goal, it takes time to adjust to sw x

I'm with you all the way with snacking and the difficulties.

Maybe focus on just eating the snacks that you really enjoy and drool over and skip those that are just fillers. Say I'm only eating those foods I really love. You might find that helps to reduce the quantity without giving up

Sometimes easier said than done if you have other people living in the house!

I know I cope much better if the 'bad' stuff isn't available, but its not fair to deny others just because I have no control!! ;)

I see what you mean. But then crisps and chocolate bars are no better for the other people in the house than they are for us.

Try and reach for the fruit instead of the biscuits :)

It does take time to adjust to SW if you've been doing WW, I did WW 3 times before I tried SW lol, but you'll get used to it and it's a much more flexible plan. SW is also much more about taking you away from the convenience foods and eating fresh, so it gives you a much better 'education' in healthy eating that stays with you for life.

Keep at it hun, your perseverance will pay off :)
Thanks,im going to start frexh next eeek with a lot of learning x

I'm with you all the way with snacking and the difficulties.

Maybe focus on just eating the snacks that you really enjoy and drool over and skip those that are just fillers. Say I'm only eating those foods I really love. You might find that helps to reduce the quantity without giving up
The one thing idone was have the egg withchoc powder a better snack x

Back