• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Have had a bad day

OTE=Jenna88;7825820]Because we all have days like this. The important thing is to make sure it's just today. Don't let it impact tomorrow. :)[/QUOTE]
Thankyou x

Did you have all these things in the house? If so, you might like to think about not keeping them around. If they aren't there, you can't eat them, and I find it easier to be strong when I am actually shopping - once things are bought, however good the intentions, they can't be resisted.

Did you have all these things in the house? If so, you might like to think about not keeping them around. If they aren't there, you can't eat them, and I find it easier to be strong when I am actually shopping - once things are bought, however good the intentions, they can't be resisted.
I do have them in the house,i wil have to put them in daughter lunch box

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
S: 11st2.4lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 0st0.4lb(0.26%)
Aww hun know how you feel been there many times.

I found this weekend has been easy but that's cos I've made provisions like labelling in my head with what foods are mine. If it's not bought for me I don't eat it. I've also made SW Haribo Jelly Sweets which has been a godsend as I can have 6 for 0.5 syns.

Life will always deliver curve balls we just need to know how to bounce back if we get hit :)

Aww hun know how you feel been there many times.

I found this weekend has been easy but that's cos I've made provisions like labelling in my head with what foods are mine. If it's not bought for me I don't eat it. I've also made SW Haribo Jelly Sweets which has been a godsend as I can have 6 for 0.5 syns.
Sounds nice x
Life will always deliver curve balls we just need to know how to bounce back if we get hit :)
Sounds g

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
They're really easy

2 x Sugar Free Jelly packets (3syns)
1 x Packet of Gelatine
1 x Muller Light Yogurt
1/2 pint of boiling water

Mix up the jelly and gelatine in the water.
Use 2/3 of the mixture to fill moulds
Put in the fridge to start setting

Add the yogurt to the remaining 1/3 mixture
Once the fridge mixture has set a little pour the yogurt part on top.

Let it set completely
ENJOY :)

I did some with the split mixture and a few complete yogurt mixture. Both as scrummy.

Hubby has already put a request for other flavours lol these were Strawberry

1429474181553.jpg

1429474195113.jpg

flashharry

Silver Member
S: 19st1lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 5st9lb(29.59%)
hope today is going better Maria, we all have days like that, just draw a line under it. Onwards and downwards!

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Sorry today is another bad day,had 1 bag of walker's ,2 bags of pombears,1 cereal bar,1 choc mousse, maybe not asbad as yesterday x
Sorry to see you've had another bad day. When is your weigh in? Xx

flashharry

Silver Member
Sorry to hear that Maria, try and draw a line under today as well and start afresh tomorrow :)

OTE=flashhhavey;7827299]Sorry to hear that Maria, try and draw a line under today as well and start afresh tomorrow :)[/QUOTE]
Thankyou,i have to stop this nonsece x

ehhheecaa

S: 17st13.5lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st11.5lb(10.14%)
Do you go to group Maria? If not, it might be worth while, i find it helps to keep me on track and means you have your consultant to talk to when you're feeling like you're struggling xx

flashharry

Silver Member
Well done Maria, you'll be back on track in no time :)