Have hit the hundred pound mark at last!

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Hi everyone and well done to all of you who have either crossed the 100lb point or who are on their way there.
Having just hit 21st last year I finally decided I had to take myself in charge. I started on Lipotrim, initially thinking I would do it for a few weeks to kick start myself. However, I found it suited me well and stayed with it for six months losing a total of 87lbs.
Knowing I would have to face food sometime, I then decided to switch to a GL plan to lose the remainder and to hopefully maintain. I am now down another 13lbs and can now celebrate my century mark.
I feel so proud for getting back the old me. I am now not far off my average adult weight. I am strongly built and at my fittest always weighed just under 13st so I am happy to be close to that again.
The big challenge of course is to try and maintain the loss. Everyday is a challenge but one I must face. This forum is a great support for us all.
lots of luck to everyone for continued success.

WOO HOO!!! :winner: Well done you must be soooooo proud!! Keep it up and enjoy the freedom your new found confidence is giving you!! :cool:

Congratulations. ... you have done so well. I cant wait till I can be here posting my 100lb weight loss :)

Well done! You have done fantastic!xxx

Congratulations Irish molly. I think eventually, I will also be aiming for the 100lb mark. At the moment I'm trying to squeeze into the healthy bmi category and then go from there.

Well done!

Well done, that's fantastic!

Bit late to the party, but well done. :)

Just thought I'd update this thread. It's soon going to be a year since I posted it. The good news is that I have been maintaining my losses. I finished last August at 116lbs lost. I have a weight range of 170-180 lb that I want to maintain in and have pretty well kept around that. I've gained a few pounds over Easter etc but will soon knock it off.
I love GL as a way of life. I never ever feel hungry or deprived on it once I stick with low or medium GL foods.
Good luck to everyone

Well done for losing all that weight and for maintaining a whole year later, that's fab :D

Wow well done!!! You have done so well and maintaining is awesome!! An inspiration! x

Hi Molly, well done on maintaining so well, good for you, it feels great doesn't it love. :)

Back