Have i been to bad??!?!

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
ok its TOTM and i have been feeling really pooey!

so today ive had a shake this morning and then for tea ive had a small bowl of lettuce, cucumber, onion and some quorn. then a bar for "pudding".

with it being totm anyway i dont expect a great loss but will this that ive eaten ruin this week completely? i just felt i needed something and tried to make it as damage free as possible but now im mad at myself!!!!

anyone know if ive ruined this week by eating that or will i be ok?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think it's hard to predict what your weight will be since you are dealing with not only a little bit of extra eating and TOTM at the same time. You might affect your weight loss a little bit because you ate, or the TOTM might hit you with water retention.

I'd suggest you just keep focused on trying to do the right thing for most of the time, and know that your weight will eventually come off.

No i dont think you have done much harm - least what you ate was healthy! totm didnt hinder my loss too much last week - keep drinking the water! x

that's not too bad, only the onion will have been higher in carbs, but depends on how much you ate ;) I'm assuming if you finished off with a 'pudding' bar then you can't have eaten that much..
I'd still go for a 3rd pack myself to make sure you cover your nutrients base ;) As SS+ is salad/quorn and 3 packs a day. :)

Well done for surviving your TOTM without a total blow out! ((hugs))

thanks chick its been a crappy totm as you may know.....
have got a target of thursday to get to target then i go disneyland woop woop!!!!!!!

Back