have i cocked up??

helsbels

afternoon everyone. i started the diet last tuesday, got my stuff on monday night. i weighed myself also on my scales at home and was 2lb less which is fine i know scales weigh different. the thing is i've been goo on the diet and as to date have lost 10lbs. the thing i'm woried about is that i've been in the house on my own and whilst catching up on some taped tele i managed to stuff 2 cream egg ice lollies down my neck. have i messed up or will my diet be ok if i stick to it from now on. i can't get my head round this ketosis or what ever you call it and i'm worried i've messed that up. :break_diet:thanks for reading

Hi Helsbels

Chances are you will have come out of ketosis, ketosis works by reducing the carbs in your diet so you body switches to burning fat for energy. By eating carbs you pull yourself out of ketosis, you should go back into it fairly quickly though and as long as you draw a line under it and get back on the wagon won't have done too much harm.

Georgie
x

Drink lots of water, draw a line under it as Georgie says and carry on. Stick to it 100% from now on and you should still lose.

thanks for that. i've been chopping veg for tea and drinking water like it's going out of fashion. thinking maybe i could pee the chocolate out. head screwed on now. thinking thin for summer and maybe a boozy weekend away for aug bank hol if i get my weight shifted. was there last weekend and would have loved to have size 14 clothes instead of 20's. bonus though, just weighed myself and still 14 stone 6. (was 15 2 on monday night) thanks again for answering me and putting mind at rest.

Back