have i done this right?! plz help! x

At 733 (possibly 732 I don't think Diet Pepsi even has one calorie) you're dangerously under eating. Your body is not going to use fat as fuel with that little amount of food.

I highly suggest you up your calories to at least 1800 - 2000 calories a day, depending on your exercise levels.

You need to eat some more protein and healthy fat foods. Such as:

Chicken, turkey, more eggs or more fish throughout the day.

Also look at adding in some nuts for EFAs and possible cook your fish in olive oil. Look for other foods which contain essential fatty acids (omega 3 6 or 9 or all three).

Maybe add in some oats to your breakfast along with the good selection of fruits as a topping!

Well done with the water intake, keep it up! And apart from the low calories, you've made very good food choices!! Increase your calories and you will loose weight.

i think you need to up ur calories. i know some ppl here are on 1000, even for me that is a little low, however i think 733cals is too low.

if u felt stuffed try eating some nuts , alomond/raisins to up ur cal intake a little

I am working to 1000 a day and some days i can have all my meals and still be on 800. Theres no problem. After 5months. I am fine. Keep it up :)

I think 1000 is a good limit. If you are wanting to loose 2lbs a week or so. Variety with the calorie limit and the food is the key. Sometimes 900 or even 1150 just to keep you metabolism on it's toes. Take a multi and drink 2 ltrs of water a day.

Be careful not to under eat. You dont want to regain afterwards when you reach goal and now, you dont want your body to go into starvation mode and hold onto everything, regardless of how little it is, that passes your mouth.

Good luck
Bren
X

Back