Extra Easy Have i eaten too much.. think ive gone wrong!

vampalicious

Silver Member
have i gone wrong?
was meant to be doing EE
ive eaten

HEA Milk
HEB nuts

Dinner.... pasta in a sauce made from chopped tinned tomatoes mushrooms, peppers and onions
Tea....... lean pork steaks, cauliflower, carrots,

Snacks throughout the day..

2 hard boiled eggs
200g boiled ham
200g turkey
grapes
banana
apple

Syns boots shapers choc mint nougat bar 4 syns
6 tea spoons of sugar in coffee 6 syns

is this ok? or was i not meant to eat the ham and turkey on its own as a snack? xx

looks ok to me, its fine to snack on ham and stuff, I guess the question is were you hungry or did you eat it just because you can?

if you're hungry maybe think about increasing the size of your meals so you're not getting hungry in between or maybe drink a glass of water if you feel like snacking to make sure its not thirst or boredom rather than hunger

keep up the good work xx

Your ok there you have used 12 syns and eaten the right foods for EE so your ok you probably need to find a steady menu for your average day though as opposed o snacking that would probably help you ;)

Looks fine to me. Have a look at some of the food diaries for inspiration. Try to snack on speed food like berries and citrus or tomatoes if you have too but also increase the portions of meals if you are hungry but keep it free

It all looks fine to me, you could look at increasing your portion sizes but to be honest I snack loads of free foods and still get losses so if your happy with how you ate today I'd stick with it.

thank you :) i just felt like i ate loads, but i got weighed this morning and have lost so im happy :)

Good luck this time!Stick to plan and you can't fail......
I have a good breakfast as I find that it sets me up for the day.
Write a weekly menu and only buy the items you need, keep a weekly diary.
Pete

Back