Running with Scissors - one day at a time.

Monday 23rd July

Okay it's more tricky now, my daughter is also going to follow slimming world, but with tweaks as she's 8, so I have to find things we'll both eat. So:

Breakfast:
Fri lighted fried egg
2 LM red onion and rosemary sausages
1 slice wholemeal toast part HEB

Lunch: we really need to go shopping!
Baked potato
Spoon of light Philly. 2 syns

dinner:
Little one was reading my SW book, looking at the superfree and I was rummaging in the cupboards/freezer for food and she came up with this:

Tagliatelle
Carton of passata
10 cherry tomatoes quartered
5 bricks of frozen spinach
Wafer thin ham. I'll put 1 syn, if that.
Clove of garlic
Herbs and spices.
Cheese on top HEA

According to her, it was "the best tagliatelle ever!"

Phew!

Evening usual snack

Options hot chocolate 2 syns
Curly wurly 6syns

Total syns 11

Tues 24th July

OMG it's so hot out!

Breakfast:
1 LM sausage
1 egg
1 small wholemeal toast PART HEB

Lunch (picnic)
KFC style chicken PART HEB
salad
Apple
Cherries
Celery

Snack:
Banana

Dinner:
Speed soup I found in the freezer!
Curly wurly 6 syns
Milky way 6 syns

Total syns = 12

Last edited:
Weds 25th July

WI today, 1lb off, was hoping for more but it's in the right direction I guess!

Breakfast:
Melon

Lunch:
Tagliatelle
Passata
Cherry tomatoes
Spinach
Cheese HEA
garlic
Grapes

Dinner:
Chicken and vegetable broth:
Chicken
Carrots
Potatoes
Mushrooms
Onions
Swede
Parsnips
Leeks
Garlic
Blackeye beans
red/green peppers
Oxo

curly wurly 6 syns
milky way 6 syns

Total syns 12

Last edited:
:missing:Where are you? Not used to you not posting :( Hope you're ok xxx

Weighed in today and lost 1lb so got my club 10! As I've said elsewhere though, I started 'dieting' on 16th January 2012, had March and April completely diet free and lost 10% before I started slimming world on 17th May! So really, I've lost 20% :D

Just also noticed that my weight to lose and weight lost are exactly the same, so I'm at the halfway mark! Yippee!

Oh, I know I havent' posted for a few days, I'm here but trying not to fill in food diary's everyday.

Weigh in this morning and 2lbs off

Thank you!

1.5 off for me this week, I keep thinking that my weightloss is seriously slowing down now, but I have to remind myself that 1.5lbs is excellent!

Looking at my sig I'm within sight of some major goals (no more than 5.5lbs away)

In no particular order:

1) breaking the 200+lbs barrier and getting into the 100's!
2) reaching the '13s'!
3) earning my 2 stone sticker!
4) achieving 50lbs total weightloss!
5) going from obese to plain old overweight!

Must. Keep. Going. :)

Well done! You are doing really well. x

Thanks Jane. Still plodding along, could really use some 3lb losses to boost my motivation though! x

1.5lbs off for me and got my 2 stone shiny! Also, FINALLY made it into the 100's, yeah so happy! :D

Gosh! I haven't posted here for over a month!! So, what's been happening? Basically, I now have a job! Yeah! So I missed a week then had to change my weigh in from Wednesday mornings to Monday evenings. Blargh. Had my first ever gain because of that. Hopefully now I'm more settled into work and better able to organize my food for the day.

Back on track now and lost 3lbs! wooo! Just 1lb to go now before finally getting into the 13's. But I can now say that I am officially no longer obese! Just ordinary overweight as my BMI is now 29.9. At fecking last!

So September has been a bit ***** weightloss wise. October here we come!

Down 2lbs tonight so officially in the 13's. FINALLY! :D

-1lb today. Only needed 1.5lbs to get my 2.5 stone shiny! LOL damn those excessive sabotaging maltesers! Next week, here I come!

-5lbs today! (After a 2.5lb gain last week) so I've finally got my 2.5 stone shiny! And a certificate! Very pleased about the certificate as my old group didn't give them out. :)

Wow, you've done really well hon :) I'm a week into it and being honest, I've struggled to get to grips with it, but reading everyone's diaries, it does work, so I'm feeling more determined to stick this out and get my head round it. Will pop in again soon :) xx

Hi Lainie. Thanks for popping in, you will definitely see some fantastic results if you stick to the plan!

2lbs off yesterday, only need 3lbs now for my 3 stone shiny!

Back