Have I left in too late?

wills

Hi everyone my name is Clare and this is going to be my 4th attempt at Cambridge.

Im getting married at the end of March and by some miracle need to lose a couple of stone by then.

Im soooo mad with myself for messing about dieting and not getting anywhere. Im going for a dress fitting at the end of this month and hopefully I can shift over a stone by then I just have to be strong and not give up like I normally do,

So am visiting my cd lady tomorrow afternoon to get cracking by Wednesday, so wish me luck.:)

Welcome Wills:welcome2:

Everyone loses weight differently and the average weight loss with CD SSing is around a stone a month...could be a few pounds more or less.

In the first month you will lose the most probably over a stone and then your weight loss settles into your own unique pattern.

Your CD consultant will be able to advise more when you see her tomorrow.

Best of luck with starting on Wednesday you have plenty of motivation with your wedding at the end of March:love047:

Thanks Mini I am going to make sure I do it this time and by coming on here and seeing how well everyone else is doing will spur me on
to finally get to my goal.

I know I wont have got to goal by March but at least some of it will have come off.

Im also celebrating my 40th in October and am a bridesmaid in November so have got alot going on this year so need to be healthy and at goal.:rolleyes:

Looks like it is going to be a fabulous busy time for you in 2012!

It is amazing how good you will feel and look once you lose a couple of stone.

Hi, i'm also getting married at the end of March congratulations !!! I'm sure you'll do fab as you have such a motivation with the dress fitting etc. I've just bought my dress off the peg, it's a sample dress and it's just a little tight (actually more than a little) so i know i need to get the weight off to fit it haha !! Keep in touch if you need someone to rant to xx

Hey Clare,

I have similar goals to you... although i have a Hen do at the end of this month and a slinky Black size 16 River Island dress to squeeze into... then im a Bridesmaid at the end of March... the Bride bought me a size 18 dress... which im determined will have to be taken in, alot!.. :).... think we are having fittings 2 weeks before so 10/11 weeks to go!...

Last time i did Cambridge i lost nearly 3 stone in 7 weeks!!!! you really can do it if you stick with no cheats... water is the key for me.... :)

Im on day 2... and im so hungry :(.... glugging my water but have that horrible empty hot water bottle tummy feeling...swish..swishhh :(

Good luck for Weds :)

xxxxxxx

Hi everyone! Im also getting married 31st March and have also messed about with losing weight I HAVE to shift at the very least 2 stone as I brought my dress a year and a half ago paid a bloody fortune for it got pregnant and put on even more weight! Im on day 1 of the diet bloody starving but I have no choice I cant get im my dress lol! Good luck

If everything I have heard about this diet is true im sure u havnt left it too late :) good luck !!

Thanks everyone for your words of support Its nice to know that we are all in the same boat losing weight has got to be the hardest thing ever to do I get so far and then its as if I get afraid of getting smaller its as if my fat is a comfort blanket.

But this time instead of thinking of losing 6 stone im going to take it a day at a time and keep my mind focused.:worthy::worthy:

Hi everyone my name is Clare and this is going to be my 4th attempt at Cambridge.

Im getting married at the end of March and by some miracle need to lose a couple of stone by then.

Im soooo mad with myself for messing about dieting and not getting anywhere. Im going for a dress fitting at the end of this month and hopefully I can shift over a stone by then I just have to be strong and not give up like I normally do,

So am visiting my cd lady tomorrow afternoon to get cracking by Wednesday, so wish me luck.:)

I reckon you could easily lose 4 stones by the end of March if you set your mind to it and stay 100%. 'Course, that's the tricky bit... ;)

But you've got a brilliant motivator there in the form of that dress! You definitely haven't left it too late to make a big difference!

I won't wish you luck - you don't need that. Instead, you're getting these positive vibes :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

:winner:You can do this x x

I too am getting married but on18th Feb so have even less time arrrggghhh!! I think the pressure of knowing I only have 6 1/2 weeks to go will motivate me and make me stick to the CD diet. I hope this works for you two!!

I am aiming to lose 30lb in that time but I'm also worried I have left it too late and would be happy with losing 23lb.

We just need to keep thinking of our dresses!!!

Hi guys thanks for all your encouragement it really hepls.

Well Day 1 is nearly over and I feel ok. The hardest part is the water for me I have drunk about 2 1/2 litres and boy thats alot of water to me. I think I have spent most of my working day in the loo lol!

Im on the ready made shakes and luckily I like all the flavours available.

I have made a deal with my oh that he makes all the meals for himself and my son so I dont really have to go to the kitchen unless I need a drink that will help lots.:cool:

That's a good idea! My oh is working away during the week n so far I've managed to stick to CD 100% (only on day 3 lol). I'm finding it's a lot easier to keep motivated when I'm not being tempted but I'm worried about sticking to it when he's home on a weekend. I think I'll tell him he's got to make his own meals and while he's cooking/eating I'll get a shower/dry my hair etc just to keep me away from the food lol...I sound like a recovering alcoholic!!

Just a quick question guys are you alowwed tic tacs to freshen your breath. I ave ad a few in work because my mouth is so dry:eek:

I use chewing gum to freshen up, but my CDC recommended a breath spray from Asda it's only 99p and really helps if you need something !! Not sure if the tic tacs will knock you out of Ketosis because of the sugar i'm sure one won't hurt !!

How are you getting on, i'm also getting that funny mouth taste which must mean i'm back into Ketosis :) Day 4 for me which sounds about right.......

Hope your all ok x

Oops better stay away from the tic tacs then lol!!

Yeah not doing too bad Day 2 nearly over and im doing ok again I can only manage 2 1/2 litres just feel soo bloated if I drink anymore will try to up intake.

Its only 11 weeks till the wedding so I have so much to do so hopefully that will keep my mind off food.

Hope you are doing well!;)

Day 3 nearly over and feeling very positive.

Actually dont feel like food and not thinking about it too much, taking it a day at a time and not thinking too far in advance is helping me very much.

Drinking more water is getting easier too just hate the skanky breath it does nothing for your love life when you turn and breathe all over your partner and they start to gag lol!!

It sounds like you are really motivated!

You haven't left it too late at all. If you manage to lose 2 or 3 stone by March then you will be 2 or 3 stone slimmer than you are now - how good is that going to feel!

Good luck!

Day 3 nearly over and feeling very positive.

Actually dont feel like food and not thinking about it too much, taking it a day at a time and not thinking too far in advance is helping me very much.

Drinking more water is getting easier too just hate the skanky breath it does nothing for your love life when you turn and breathe all over your partner and they start to gag lol!!

That made me giggle :D lol

Yeah that did sound rather off putting! lol

Day 4 nearly over and not doing too bad dry mouth and bad breath are starting to take over oh the joys!

Real challenge today for me was going to town with my mum auntie and cousin and they all went to lunch. So there they are eating nice food while I had a glass of water and one of my tetras, but
surprisingly it was ok.

Back