Have I left in too late?

Can i ask all of you a question? You are all dietin for a special occassion etc. What will you do when the time comes will you havd a drink some food etc? As i am in the same boat have an occasion beginning march and i want to enjoy myself. I want to have a drink and eat is this allowed/possible after doing ss for 7 weeks? X

Hey Clare how are you getting on with the diet and wedding plans?

I go on holiday mid march and also need to shift some serious weight by then - ideally 3 stone (in ten weeks!) I'm on day 2 and trying to resist all temptation!p of food!

Hi Nathalie Im not doing too bad day 5 today and my skanky breath is getting steadily worse lol! just trying to drink more water and keep brushing my teeth.

I telephoned bridal shop and my dress is in so going for my dress fitting on 1st February so hopefully shifted a bit by then. I hope you are doing ok.

The next time I have something to eat will be my hen party which is 8 weeks away and then my wedding day. Going to have a break for my honeymoon and then back on it.

My advice to Loumo is to enjoy the day you have got to live at the end of the day. We have Valentines Day coming up and if my oh takes me out im going to eat but not go stupid go for chicken and veg or salad thats what I would do.

Hi there you can do anything you set your mind to honey you have some great goals there and it is possible i lost 4 and half stone in three months two years ago it is certainly do-able good luck honey :)

Hi guys well have had my first weigh in tomorrow and I lost...................... 13lbs:D I am soo chuffed as you all said the results speak for themselves

I meant I weighed in today god no food is putting my head in the shed lol!

Seriously though I am so chuffed that was the best possible result I could have hoped for:D

Well tonight has shown me how strong I am on this plan. Took my son to buy a burger king and when he got in the car boy did it smell good.

As soon as we got home I left him to eat it downstairs while I came upstairs to make myself busy.

Normally I would have pinched some chips but no I stayed well away. Well done me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wills - that shows you have willpower to avoid a BurgerKing!!!

Just gatecrashing your post to say that I lost 4 stone before Christmas in 9 weeks so it is dooable if you stay focused and motivated. Good luck to you all on here - the feeling of losing is brilliant! You also have everyones support on here if you get side tracked or feel yourself waining.

Take care XXXX

Back