have i really put on THIS much weight from one binge?

last night (day 6 for me - the longest I have ever managed on CD) I thought to myself I will have a small amount of chicken for a treat....well it ended up in a MASSIVE binge (chocolate bars, crisps, pineapple, turkey slices, biscuits, diet pepsi).

Last sat (when i started) I was at 12st4, yesterday morning scales said 11st8 (I was soooo looking forward to seeing 11st7 today) but this morning they say 12st0!!!! have I really ruined all my hard work for one evening? I must say though I consumed lots of calories! :-(

I could cry :-(

Some of the gain will be water weight and some is likely to turn into fat if you don't burn off the star calories ie the glycogen. I've been there and done that exactly on the same way you have so you are not alone.

Try and ask yourself why you binged particularly at this point on CD ie so close to a week when you would have seen a great weekly loss. Start afresh today and if daily weighing helps you (it does me but not everyone) do that so that you can try and avoid binges like this later in the evening.

if you are going to eat or are wavering try and have chicken or tuna salad so it feels like a meal something front SS+ or 810 plan. If you can get 6 days done on CD you can go longer especially if I've managed on the past.

New day get back int control now don't let this lead to further binges or over eating. You can do it!

Back