Have I ruined it???

Azureskye

:cry:Had my 5th weigh-in yesterday and lost 7lb....total of 29lb in 5 weeks......so you'd think I'd be happy!!??? and I was!!

.......but today I've eaten a piece of chicken!!

...not a big bit.....half a drumstick I reckon...and I don't even know why I did it.......(might have imagined them plump little legs dancing infront of me or something.....)

but have I ruined it?? will I be out of ketosis??

have been really good until now.....not one little slip-up....but really worried now!!

might possibly have had a little teaspoon of tuna too!!!!:sigh:

if it was just chicken and tuna you should stay in ketosis so dont panic .. the hardest part will be not doing it again !! It is hard but easier if you stcik to it and dont 'pick'.. but you havent ruined it .. just put it behind you and get back on track ;)

Hiya!!

you should be still in ketosis as it wasnt carbs.. although it depends how greasy the drumstick was!!

DO NOT beat yourself up over it... it was a simple mistake and many people make them on the diet...

Take how your feeling now and bottle it up.. keep it inside for the next time you feel like your gonna cheat and remember it...

A great thing that helps me when im about to cheat is...

"Ive eaten this food before.. I know what it tastes like... it will taste exactly the same now as it did before and it will do when i am finished my diet"

Good luck xxxx

Yes as chelly said be careful if you have to eat something as even though it's only chicken, it will make difference depending on how it was cooked. Also the tuna will depend on what it was in, eg. oil, brine, springwater.
I wouldn't worry too much, it's done but think twice before doing it again. hth

its happened nothing you can do about it now a little hic up you'll be alright chin up and keep smiling and good luck:)

youll be fine as matt said its happened now. just remember how it feels if you crave food again. dont beat your self up about it it will make things worse.

kaz

Thanks everyone.....

was worried there for a while and felt awful.......why oh why do we do these stupid things????

Does anyone know how to put my weeky losses under my ticker each week??

I've tried putting them in my signature bit but after week 3 it says I have no more room???

You get more space with the more posts you make - so get posting :)

Im sure you will be ok

Everyone has already said everything i was going to say above :)

Good luck on reaching your goal miss! x

Back