1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Have i understood extra easy properly?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Debsie, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Debsie

Debsie New Member

Slimming World
    So EE is basically free food from both plans on the same day BUT you only get 1 Hexa and 1 hexb. Plus you ought to be eating 33% or your intake as superspeed foods? And if I'm breastfeeding a 4 month old baby I would normally get and extra 4 hex's do I get the same number of hex's on extra easy. Maybe EE isn't for me as I shouldn't be losing too quickly to keep my milk supply for my baby.

Not sure EE was well named as I just can't get my head around it.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

A third of your food is recommended to be superfree (not superspeed) as in fruit and veg (not peas, beans, sweetcorn, potatoes, parsnips)

Yes you get one A and one B. Not sure about the extras for breastfeeding, I'd say yes but you'll need to confirm with your consultant.

I wouldn't have thought they'd take all the HEX's from you as you need them.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.