have just bought myself a Vibro Plate!

mumto4

Hope it works :D!! Does anyone else use/have one? Im soooo excited lol (small things and all that :rolleyes:) don't know when it's going to turn up mind and haven't told the hubby, well he can use it too of course, family purchase ;)

Will be interested to hear how you get on with that - I have fancied one of those!

Its a vibration plate that is meant to give 1hr workout in only 10 mins. Dunno when it's going to come mind, but can't wait!

Hiya, I've used one of those before. Only a few times though, so it didnt really make a difference, but I felt knackered after each time so it must have done something lol! And the next day my muscles used to ache. You're supposed to do various execises whilst using it to benefit. I wish I could have carried on using it but, when I had my daughters I had a bad problem with piles (sorry far too much information :eek:) and unfortunately the problem came back after I used the vibro plate. It really is like standing on a neumatic drill lol! Good luck with it, and hope you see good results soon x

Back