-2lbs
-1.5lbs
-3lbs =
14.5 lbs

I have 6 more to go

Best Ive done on ww

Good Luck everyone I have 6 more to go :eek: x x

well done hun! heres to the next stone :D x

Well done chick!!! You deserve it xx Your post just made me remember that I too have lost my 1st stone today heh heh. Hurrah!! Now to focus on the next stone disappearing xx

A big fat :happy096: to both of you, or should that be a not so fat one ;)

Well done and roll on the next stone, hopefully I will be joining you after my weigh in tomorrow. Need 1.5 lbs to get there.

A big fat :happy096: to both of you, or should that be a not so fat one ;)

Well done and roll on the next stone, hopefully I will be joining you after my weigh in tomorrow. Need 1.5 lbs to get there.

LOl still a big fat one :eek:
Ah you'll do it I bet it will be good ,yes the next one PLEASE let it go as quick :rolleyes: .what time do you weigh? xx

Class tomorrow is 5.45. I might be going out after the class but will post my hopefully massive weight loss tomorrow. :p

Well done, you have done really well. You will have no probs losing the next 6 im sure, keep it up :D xxx

Great achievement chick, its all downwards from here on in :)

Brilliant result! When I lost my first stone I found it was a real motivator to carry on when you see that WW really does work. At 1 stone off it still felt like a very daunting challenge to lose another 8 stone or so, but now that I am over 4 stone down and just about half way through my journey, I feel so much better and tell everyone that WW is the way to go!

Keep up the good work... you'll get there!

Back